RV covers

johnf

Hi Guys,
I am looking to import an RV cover for my Sundance 2900mk from the USA, they are not available for 5r's iin Oz. Could anyone out there advise me where I could get a good quality cover. I dont want to buy junk if I am going to import to Australia. I need one that is not going to rot quickly in our harsh sun. They are available on ebay but I dont know how good the quality is .
Regards
John

jimtoo

Hi John,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I don't use a cover myself,, but some of the others do. So I am moving the thread to the General area where I think you will get more suggestions and information.

Again, welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Jim M

Gaffer

Calmark makes a good quality cover. The fabric is Sunbrella. Google it. That is what all boat tops are made of. Very durable. They make it to your measurements so you get a "semi custom" fit. The door on my cover ended up exactly where it needed to be. Check out the reviews of ADCO covers on Camping World's web site and you will see the importance of buying a better product.