Happy birthday mrscookie

jnbhobe

Happy Birthday Mrscookie

Happy Birthday Mary; Hope you have a great day and Dave waits on you all week !!
Patti & Jon

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Re: Happy Birthday Mrscookie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!!! Hope you have a Great Day! Have Dave make you a great dinner you should be Queen for a day. Kathy

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Happy,Happy birthday Mrs Cookie A.K.A.Mary enjoy your birthday and make Dave buy you a large diamond ring for your birthday Rich and Blanca:cool:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired

Happy Birthday Mary ! I really found it hard to believe when Dave said you was 10 years older than him,you look so young. Have a wonderful and prosperous birthday.....Kenny

kkamshop

Happy Birthday Mary - is it really your birthday or is Jon messin' with us again? :)

jimtoo

Dave and Mary are parked almost right behind me.. I will find out if it is her birthday. Is it is ,,, I will give her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUG from everyone.

Jim M

Mrscookie

DW of a senior member

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.
Dave is buying me dinner tonight at the rally....big spender that he is.
Kenny, I am older than Dave but not THAT old.
No diamond ring for me.
And yes it really is my birthday....56.....choke choke.
Jim I will take that hug.

Mary

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

Happy Birthday Mary. Enjoy that Birthday Dinner. Wait a minute, that shouldn't be your Birthday Dinner. That's on the schedule... You should get a "special" dinner for your birthday. Have Dave take you somewhere special, just the two of you.

loafer

Hey Mary
Happy Birthday, Just another day in paradise right! Have a great day and make sure Dave looks after you.
Enjoy that dinner.
Your friends
Bill and Maureen

dglatta

Happy Birthday, Mary. We hope you are enjoying the hill country. We have been settled in an undisclosed campground near Ingram since late December. Have Dave take you to Cooper's BBQ in Llano tomorrow! Yum!

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders

Happy Belated Birthday Mary!
Sorry, we are late with this message but I was out of town visiting my grandma. Paul and I hope that you had a wonderful day.