Bad News ... Good News

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
One year ago today we bought our new 2011 North Trail 21 FBS, and the bad news is that our warranty expires today.:(
The good news is... We never needed the warranty! We took 6 trips and logged a little over 6,000 miles and never had a single problem! We never needed to take it back to the dealer for anything!
Needless to say... "We Love our Trailer"! :)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks for your great post. We too had had very few problems. Especially considering how these rigs bounce down the road. I for one, expect things to loosen up after a while. Travel Safe!!

Typical warranty.... things don't go bad when you have a warranty. They go bad after the warranty expires... LOL

Just having some fun wit' ya...

After ours expired, we renewed for 2 years and when nothing went wrong except a tire which they wouldn't cover we didn't renew. I've learned to do most my repairs myself. So far so good. Nothing major. What are your plans?

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
@Art... Never been in favor of extended warranties or service plans. I can fix almost anything, so I will keep on top of proper maintenance and fix it myself.
I have always had cars, boats, houses or whatever and enjoy wrenching and maintaining things as a hobby.
My motto is ... Buy quality at a fair price and take care of it.

caissiel

I totally agree with Invizatu.
I feel better after the warranty is over so I can do my own repair,
I hear so many service stories, and almost from everyone I meet.
I am so glad I was able to do the proper maintenace to my 6.0L just after warranty expired.