So did everyone make it through the winter??????????

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
Here it is March and we are expecting a foot of snow this week end.:mad: Joanne and I are going to the RV show in Ottawa just to poke around and maybe pick up some stuff for the Bighorn. Nice way to break into spring. Hope everyone made it through the winter OK. We are looking forward to getting the new rig out. I've got some work to do on it but the weather still sucks.

Rick

letourno

Quebec Chapter Leader-retired
Can't wait to formally takeover the 3585 by mid-april. Our first excursion will be along the Skyline and Blue Ridge all the way to Key West, back along tthe East Coast. Until then we are bracing up for this week's cold spell (-2o C). Will you be at the Montreal RV Show next week?

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
I don't think so there is a performance car show in Toronto next weekend that I want to go to. Another hobby of mine.

Rick

Hunter

Newby
This has been a weird Winter in southern Ontario. Warm .. freeze .. warm .. freeze. : ) I have gone through more salt, trying to keep our driveway from being a sheet of ice. This Saturday it is supposed to be above freezing, so hopefully, we can get rid of the ice, just in time to freeze again. : )

Whatever the weather, we will be camping in 2 months and 2 days. Wooohoo. : )