What's this do???

AKGUY47

Is there any place one can go for start up info. I have never owned a Cyclone 3795 before. Bought it used, and don't have the manuals.Things like how do you start the heater, water heater, water pump, and heck the slides. I guess I would like to hear the "don't do this" from the more experinced RVers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave012

I would give Heartland customer service a call. They may be able to email you an old manual. May be worth a try.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Check out the Heartland Owners Manuals (under the Tools Tab) and the Wiki's on this forum. Thay are both on the menu bar near the top of the pages.

pegmikef

I have had a lot of luck going to the manufacturer's of vendor's web sites to get instruction manuals. What I usually do is if I can find the name and/or model of an item (e.g., A/C unit, stereo, pump, Water Heater), I do a google search on it and it usually returns a lot of vendors and the manufacturer.

AKGUY47

Thanks guys for all the tips, I still have 11 days until I fly home. Can't wait to use start using the new toy!

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
YOU HAVE TOO MANY TOYS TO PLAY WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SURELY YOU CAN FIGURE OUT THE "IN" "OUT" ON THE SLIDE OUT SWITCH??? NOW THE BLACK WATER AND GRAY WATER MAY GIVE YOU A FEW FITS AS NONE OF YOUR OTHER TOYS HAVE BATHROOMS ON THEM.
2007 Cyclone 3795
2009 Polaris Razor
2005 Skidoo Renegade
2005 Skidoo Freestyle
2004 Yamaha Kodiak
2004 Yamaha Grizzly

AKGUY47

Yes I think I can figure out the switch for the slides. I am more concerned with the do's and don'ts of the slides. If there are any? Like can you have people sitting at the table or on the couch and run the slide out? I got a good deal on the RV but, it was still more than a months pay for pete's sake! Don't want to find stuff out the hard way if I can avoid it. You can never have too many toys!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Yes I think I can figure out the switch for the slides. I am more concerned with the do's and don'ts of the slides. If there are any? Like can you have people sitting at the table or on the couch and run the slide out? I got a good deal on the RV but, it was still more than a months pay for pete's sake! Don't want to find stuff out the hard way if I can avoid it. You can never have too many toys!

I would not think it would be a good idea to activate the slide when people are sitting at the table or standing on the slide. That extra weight would cause malfunction not to mention the danger of someone getting up while it is moving and getting hurt. Also ALWAYS check around the slide inside and outside to be sure everything is clear. You will break something if you dont.