Slide Opening

5erWonk

Coley,

When opening the slides on our new '08 3055 while the bedroom slide is opening normally, the door side office slide also opens about 6" to 12". Once the bedroom slide is extended then the door side slide extend normally.

I did not notice this during our PDI and don't believe I have ever seen this on our old rig. The first time I saw it was after our third day on the road. The techs at the dealership did operate slides individually during PDI adjustments by closing off individual valves.

I have checked the hydraulics manifold and all valves are open completely...Any suggestions?:confused:

ChopperBill

Thats the way it works. Yesterday my living room slide came half out before the bedroom slide finished coming out. Then the living room came out before the entertainment center. First time I have seen that. I wouldn't be concerned.

jimtoo

The 06 that I had and now the 08 both do the same thing. It is just normal for the hydraulic rams to move the easiest thing first.

phranc

Yup.. B.R.slide always starts first and Dinette slide is always last.. The Entertainment slide and Kitchen slide can't seem to make up their mind about who goes next..

5erWonk

Hey Thanks Everyone,

I must not have noticed in the past.....Other than that, the slides all go in to place normally.