First Trip of the Season

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Off in 30 minutes on our first trip of the season, a 3 hour jaunt up to Lancaster, PA for four days. I'm ready!

mmomega

AnyTimer
About to head out on our first trip with the new KL, Lake Whitney here we come, at least it's only a good 2hr pull. So ready for some R&R.
Hope you guys have a great trip Gus & Deb.

Saildogs

We leave Saturday for a week in Myrtle Beach and a couple days in Virginia Beach. Both of us are more than ready to go!!

dieselsweetheart

See you on Friday for the Shady Maple extravaganza! Anyone in the neighborhood of Rt 23 in Blue Ball, Lancaster County is welcome to join us!!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Had a great first day in the Lancaster area. If you're ever up this way, Country Acres Campground in Gordonville, about 10 miles east of Lancaster, is a terrific campground; clean CG, nice staff, exceptional bath houses, nice gravel sites. Enjoying our time with fellow heartlanders Don and Cindy Massengill, and Eric and Dorothy van Opstal. Also with our friends Bob and Stephanie Hill (class A owners). Meeting Jim and Cheryl Horst for dinner at the Shady Maple tomorrow evening. Girls are hitting the quilt show tomorrow (guys are not!). I'm in awe at the town names in this area. Drove through Intercourse, Blue Ball, and Paradise this afternoon. Didn't get into Bird-in-Hand yet. Probably shouldn't say anymore about those!

Rrloren

Gus. been there a number of times and your right on the CG.
Today you can also go to the Green Dragon flea market up near Ephrata .
The Revere Tavern just up the road is also a decent place to eat.
Enjoy the weekend.

dieselsweetheart

Have to mention that the Rainbow Dinner Theatre next to the Revere Tavern is also a fun place to go for a buffet dinner and a comedy show. I had season passes there for many years. That's on Rt 30 in Paradise.

dieselsweetheart

Had a great time tonight at Shady Maple with the crew. I don't think I'll be eating till dinner tomorrow night!! It was great to see y'all again!!!!