holding tanks

summers

I am getting ready to go full time and am still researching different brands and floor plans. On some other brands forum sites, they seem to have problems with the black, grey, and fresh water holdings breaking where the supply lines enter the tanks. There seems to be lots of theories about what is causing this to happen. My question is, does this seem to be a problem that Hearland is having particularly with the Bighorn models? Any responses would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
We "most time", since fulltiming could void my warranty and we have had no issues with tank failure.

summers

Thank you both for your replys. I have been going back a year and reading posts and haven't seen any prior posts on this issue but felt I needed to ask, and Trace I quess I'll become most time too. Thanks again, Mark

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We "most time", since fulltiming could void my warranty and we have had no issues with tank failure.

We use the term 'anytimers rather than most timer ... haven't heard of this issue with Heartland either.

ultrafarmer

I have read several threads about fresh water tanks blowing water out of the fill hole, like mine used to do because of the vent line was installed wrong. Black tank problems, but most were because of owner not knowing how to use them. Keep looking and happy trails.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

I have been informed by several club members that fulltiming is now okay in the Landmark, Bighorn and Big Country coaches.
Thanks to everyone. I stand corrected. I had not seen the most recent info on this subject. Trace

Last edited:

summers

On the Bighorn forum site I posted a question in prospective owners titled question about bighorns where one of the posters posted the in writing report about full timing and warranty. Hope this helps and thanks for all the feed back.