Depressing (snowing)

letourno

Quebec Chapter Leader-retired
It's been snowing most of the day in Montreal. We won't be able to get on the road with our new 3585 (and our new F-350) for quite a while... And I keep reading about all you guys already enjoying yourselves... Depressing!!!!:(

Lance & Jo

Re: Depressing

Don't understand the problem, it's mid 80's here in La Paz and there are several Canadian folks parked here with us!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

It's been snowing most of the day in Montreal. We won't be able to get on the road with our new 3585 (and our new F-350) for quite a while... And I keep reading about all you guys already enjoying yourselves... Depressing!!!!:(

Fun but short lived for us! Rewinterizing before the weekend with temps predicted in the 30's.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders

Hey...we don't currently have freezing temps but we already have twice the average rainfall for March. News said it has rained 50 days straight! Supposed to have some sun on Wednesday but that's not enough to dry the pavement. I think we will dewinterize during spring break in April! Cant't wait!

shovelguy

Yeah, the only way we know it is spring is that the temps are in the 40's instead of the 30's! I am so ready for some sun.

loafer

Hey Dean
When you get some sun send it up our way.Far toooo much rain and its depressing.
Come on summer springs over I think
Bill