Welcome our newest members

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Please welcome the newest members of the WI Chapter of the HOC, Nancy Smith/Don Heller (donanc) from Whitewater, WI. Welcome Nancy and Don. Looking forward to meeting you down the road.

jbeletti

Welcome Nancy and Don! You're gonna have fun with the WI group. Hope to see you at the WI rally and if it's in the cards for you, maybe even the big one in Goshen, IN :)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Don & Nancy, Welcome to the WI chapter. Hope to meet you in the Dells later this year. It's always a good time. Maybe Paul will do his pizza over the campfire again. I missed that last year.

tweber

Don't worry, I think I can say with a great degree of certainty that Paul will be doing his famous open fire pizza. It will be part of the "seminar" Paul will be presenting. Highlighting how early WI settlers cooked at the first campgrounds. Register soon for the rally by calling 608-253-2132. Don't miss out on Paul's truly enlightening presentation and great food.

Last edited:

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Please welcome the newest members of the WI Chapter of the HOC, Nancy Smith/Don Heller (donanc) from Whitewater, WI. Welcome Nancy and Don. Looking forward to meeting you down the road.

Welcome Nancy and Don to the WI Chapter! We look forward to meeting you!
If you are able to make it to the Wisconsin rally, I guess you will get education on Pizza making over an open fire.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
... Maybe Paul will do his pizza over the campfire again. I missed that last year.

I am not sure how we went from Welcoming New Members to Paul making Pizza???? Who is moderating this forum???
lol
Ray, Jim and Tom....I will guarantee that there will be pizza at the Wisconsin rally!

jbeletti

Hey - whatever it takes!

If luring/baiting potential rally attendees and/or club members with you making pizza over an open fire is what it will take - I am all for it :)

Thanks Paul :) :)

Looking forward to Wisconsin!!

Jim

jimtoo

I am not sure how we went from Welcoming New Members to Paul making Pizza???? Who is moderating this forum???
lol
Ray, Jim and Tom....I will guarantee that there will be pizza at the Wisconsin rally!

WELL!!! I am a MODERATOR and I am moderating as we speak.....and any time it involves FOOD .... It usually passes the test of ALL the moderators...:) Just wish we could be there...

Jim M

tweber

Please welcome another MN Heartland Owners Club member to the WI Chapter :)
Our newest members are John & Rana Krussow (Speedy) from Woodbury, MN. Welcome Speedy & Rana. Looking forward to meeting you down the road. Please check into the 2012 WI rally, August 16 - 19, on the forum Portal page. Hope you can join us in the WI Dells for a great time.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Don't forget to invite them to the Michigan Rally next year with all you other cheeseheads that come. If I can get the DW to retire the Wisconsin Rally will be a definite stop.
Welcome

tweber

Gerry & I would like to welcome 2 couples to the Cheese Head Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. Please welcome Gary & Janelle Bucher and Ed & Ellen Crape. We look forward to meeting you down the road at a Heartland event. Happy camping & safe travels. Tom & Gerry

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome Gary & Janelle and Ed & Ellen. We hope to meet you at a rally this summer. Travel Safe & stay warm up there.