1st Annual Southeastern U.S. Rally - Sponsored by Camping World and Good Sam Club

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
It's official the 1st Annual Southeastern U.S. Rally will be held August 18th - 20th with Early Bird Days August 16 - 17. It will be held in East Ridge Tennessee just off exit #1 on I-75 and 1 mile from I-24. This is the week before Bristol and right on the way from the south. It is sponsored by Camping World and Good Sam Clubs. It will be hosted by the Tennessee Good Sams Staff. 30 amp service, water and pump out available during the Rally.
Check out the facebook page 1st Annual Southeastern U.S. Rally. Name entertainment will be announced soon. Tours are already planned and discounts will be offered for repairs on site. I hope to see you there.

Last edited by a moderator:

lmcclure

This is a Good Sam Function. Since fuel prices are rising and the National Rally is out west it was thought that we would hold one in the east. If it goes as planned it will become an annual event. The link is not working as yet and we will work on it from our end. It is a new page on facebook. Hope to see all of you there. We are also holding a Samboree (rally) in lebanon Tennessee in May here is the link for it. www.tngoodsam.com

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thanks, that one worked. Are you part of Good Sam ? It seems so after looking at the face book page.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Just a reminder to fellow Heartlanders' of Tennessee's First Heartland Rally just up the road in Townsend, TN August 5-7. For more information, please check this link - //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...lly-TN-Townsend-8-5-2011-to-8-7-2011?p=149577.

jbeletti

Just a reminder to fellow Heartlanders' of Tennessee's First Heartland Rally just up the road in Townsend, TN August 5-7. For more information, please check this link - //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...lly-TN-Townsend-8-5-2011-to-8-7-2011?p=149577.

I'll be there rallyin' with ya Byrd and getting my "Southern on" :) Gotta get cultured before the Belettis invade your state!

Jim

lmcclure

Yes I am a non paid Assistant State Director for East Tennessee Good Sam Clubs. I hope to see you there.

lmcclure

If you are thinking of attending the 1st Annual Southeastern U.S. Rally sponsored by Camping World and Good Sam's you can download and print a form by going on the Tennessee Site and clicking on the Thumbnail on the left side incicating the Rally. The website is www.tngoodsam.com I hope to see many of you there and at the Heartland Rallies this year.

lmcclure

As of this morning Camping World has cancelled the 1st Southeastern U.S. Rally. Tennessee Good Sams has recommended this action as it was started to late in the year and RV'ers had already filled out their calendar. It will be rescheduled for 2012 and you will be given ample time to get it on your schedule. Dates will be listed very soon. Hope to see you there.

Nabo

Hey Lee - now you and Linda can come to the Tennessee Chapter Rally in August.

Nabo

Come on - we'll always make room for ya'll. It'll be good to see ya'll again.