It's been a pleasure

billnsue

Just wanted everyone to know what a pleasure it has been to know you all. It's time for a change for Sue and I and we. Will be heading West. The plan is Texas. I have been offered a position to sell Heartland products! So we say good bye to the campground business and get back to real life. We are excited about the opportunity and once settled will let everyone know our location. We will be living in our Bighorn as it's home. This is not a good bye just a "see you down the road"

Bill & Sue Billington

Btw, if you won the coupon for the free camping at our KOA it will be honored so come on down!

archbarb

Congrats on the new position. Hope everything works out for you as planned!!!!! This is pure deja vous...I just asked Archie for your card...called and left a message for you, and BINGO, up pops your thread!!! Must be some kind of nuclear radiation fallout thing going on!!!

Archie & Barb

hillsonwheels

Congrats! Still a little upset that since I helped unload the generator that I didn't win it?%$#@$%^% But, life goes on and I wish you folks fair winds and following seas!!!!!!!!!!

Dick

jbeletti

Hi Bill and Sue,

Congratulations on your next chapter. Happy for you both. Thank you for taking the time to join us all at the first GA rally and thanks too for the door prizes. I enjoyed getting to know you guys at the after the rally potluck dinner :)

Keep in touch and much success in the new endeavor.

Jim

mmomega

AnyTimer
Maybe even Exploring the USA in Ft.Worth.....right off I-35, but it's not like I'm putting a pin on it or anything.

billnsue

Thanks for all the well wishes. Going to be a change of pace after managing campgrounds for the past 10 years but am really looking forward to it!
To answer the question of which dealership, I will be at Patterson RV in Witchita Falls, http://www.pattersonrv.com/default.asp?mobile=N. Really hoping we can get the HOC active. Such a great group of folks.
Leaving here Sunday the 3rd so a lot to do and finish up here in Georgia before we head home.

ATLJOHN

Good luck Bill and Sue in your new venture. We will use our coupons for the free weekend and sorry you will not be there.

We hope to meet up with you guys on the road. Please keep us updated on your new job. We will keep you in mind when we are ready to upgrade.

John and Judy