New Jersey Spring 2011 Edition

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Here is the Spring Edition of NJ Chapter news. Enjoy!

Attachments

• HLOC Spring 2011 Newsletter.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 76

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Beautiful my friend.... thanks for giving of your time to publish this...very helpful information!!

Not a problem my friend! Kinda getting used to sitting in the recliner in design mode! I will tell you it's not helping my diet and exercise plan though!!!! :(

jbeletti

Nice update Deb. I passed this internally at Heartland and asked some of the team to pass internally and externally as they see fit. Be nice for the NJ dealers to all get the NJ Heartland Owners Club update.

GO NEW JERSEY!

Jim

truknutt

Committed Member
I saw the title of the thread and expected to see flowers blooming in your backyard or you & John in the hot tub or something!! Very nice job on the newsletter as always.

jbeletti

I saw the title of the thread and expected to see flowers blooming in your backyard or you & John in the hot tub or something!! Very nice job on the newsletter as always.

Dave, your comment is conjuring up an image of shirtless John, in the hot tub with a tulip in his mouth :)

truknutt

Committed Member
Dave, your comment is conjuring up an image of shirtless John, in the hot tub with a tulip in his mouth :)

OH NO, my eyes are burning & my head is..well .. to be honest, slightly cocked to the right imagining....Nooooooooo stop it!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
OH NO, my eyes are burning & my head is..well .. to be honest, slightly cocked to the right imagining....Nooooooooo stop it!!

Well, we are heading out to the hot tub so now you got me lookin' for a Tulip! Are you happy now? If I can find the flower I'll put the pics up later. Anything we had around here has sucked it's way back into the ground with the below freezing temps the last couple of nights! I'm on a mission!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I, for one, am seriously disappointed...really wanted to see the tulip in the hot tub with you know who!

BTW - great job on the newsletter.