Big Country - 2950RK 2011 Roof Vent Cover for Fantastic Vent in Kitchen

ChangingPlaces

Is there an option to purchase a vent cover that fits the Fantastic Kitchen is vent that allows the light to come through like the bathroom and bedroom vents. Cheers Paul and Amanda :angel:

jbeletti

Hi Paul and Amanda,

Sorry, from the factory, we have no option like this. After you get your RV, you or your dealer can order from Fantastic Vent Fan, a replacement cover that is transparent or smoke color.

Jim

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Yes, you can purchase a MaxxAir cover made for Fantastic Fans that works quite well. I have one on mine. It also prevents the rain sensor from functioning, which is a bonus. Nice to be able to run the fan on a rainy, humid day.

ChangingPlaces

Hi Jim. Thanks for site info. We do not have any manuals or information in our pack as to which model Fantastic Vent is in our kitchen of our 2950RK Big Country 2011. Do you know which model it is please? Thanks.

jbeletti

Sorry Paul - I do not.

Take a picture of the vent you have - from the inside and from the outside. Email (servicetech@fantasticvent.com) those to Fantastic Vent and they will be able to identify it for you.

Jim

We had a vent installed and had to remove due to keeping the vent from opening. You can buy a uniit from camping world but make sure it is a larger unit that allows for the vent to open automatically.