Outside Light some call it a scare light bulb

tmax264

One of my outside light bulbs blew it is a 1295 I can not find a relplacement bulb anywhere with that number all the inside lights are 1141. Anyone know of a replacement or a place to buy more. Thanks

xcflyn

kinda related,
I need to change the bulbs on a neighbors coach one of these days soon and wondered what the trick is to removing the yellow lens ? I have not even pulled a ladder to look at it but I assume it is just snapped in place ?

jbeletti

kinda related,
I need to change the bulbs on a neighbors coach one of these days soon and wondered what the trick is to removing the yellow lens ? I have not even pulled a ladder to look at it but I assume it is just snapped in place ?

Depends. If it's the oval style, then the lens is usually press-fit into place and you just need a small straight blade screw driver to pry it out. If it's a round scare light, there are likely 4 or more screws that need to come out.

Jim

blocker

I had the same problem finding that 1295 bulb, even the dealer didn't have it. I just went with a 1156 bulb, which is the bulb that has been used in trailer lights for years. I had never even heard of a 1295, neither had anyone else I talked to. The dealer did find it in a catalog and said he could order it.