Wax Product

srae

I saw an ad for a product by Poli Glow that states "never wax again" and wondered if anyone had any experience with this product. It was in the Highways magazine.
Thanks for any input,

SRAE

branson4020

Icantre Member
It also says "last up to 12 months." So I guess they mean you don't apply wax every year, you apply this stuff instead.

HappyKayakers

I bought some at the Tampa RV show this year. Pricey, but then I thought of how much I've spent on rubbing compounds and wax the past few years. My front and rear caps had gone totally dull and chalky. After applying the poli-glow, they look like new again. It did take some time and energy to first use the poli-prep, then apply multiple coats of the poli-glow. For me, it was worth it. Per their instructions, I should have to apply another coat or 2 every year.

Bob Vaughn

I too bought some at the Tampa RV show and before I used it I bought the gray BC ....I wonder if I should use it to prevent any discoloration or just try to sell my kit????

Boca_Shuffles

I too bought some at the Tampa RV show and before I used it I bought the gray BC ....I wonder if I should use it to prevent any discoloration or just try to sell my kit????

Maybe my white unit will go gray and your gray unit will go white. Go figure!