EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Chatham - 8/4/2011 to 8/7/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Ken and Kathy for all the work you do.
It was a great rally and we had a lot of fun.
I hope Dallas enjoyed herself.

Peace
Dave

Netem

Another great Il Rally. Kenny and Kathy you did a great job as usual. Good to see old friends and make a few new ones. I don't think anyone left hungry. :)

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I would like to thank everyone who came to the rally It was alot of fun. Dallis did have fun Dave I think Bill kept her laughing. I would like to thank Patti once again for all her help and all the ladies. Dave thanks for the shots I think they helped more then the pain pills!!! I hope everyone got home safe and sound and we will see everyone next year god willing!!!Thanks again Kathy

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Thank you to Ken and Kathy for a great time at the IL rally. We are so glad we came. It sure was nice meeting new friends.
For some reason??? Paul seems to want to eat every 2 hours now. Go figure! Thank you to everyone that providing us with all the good eats! Paul also wants to keep up with John and Kenny.....fell off step stool today---good thing it was only 3 feet high.
Till the next rally!

bacaye

Kenny and Kathy, Thank you so much for a wonderful rally!!! We enjoyed Dallas being with you too. I know Bill appreciated all the help he received from everyone. I can report he has used his new grill three days in a row!!! Knock on wood...the frig is still cool!!! We have been here since Monday and no new problems!!! I loved all the neat food ideas and taking a lot of them camping over Labor Day!!! I can't say enough about everyone that attended the rally. We love all of you and hope everyone has safe journeys to come. Kathy, I will have to help Bill find this site but he said he has accepted the request!!!

Ernhrt398

Ken, Kathy, and Houston, Thanks for the great time and all the laughs we had at the rally. The food was super, didn't know there were so many great cooks. I want to thank all the guys for their help I received, it was greatly appreciated. Now if I could only get Jon to follow me around to back this thing up..lol
Hope to see everyone again soon......

jnbhobe

Ken & Kathy; Thanks for the great rally,Patti and I had a good time as usual. I don't need to eat for a while either!! It sure was great to see all our old friends. Hope to see everyone again soon.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Ken, Kathy, and Houston, Thanks for the great time and all the laughs we had at the rally. The food was super, didn't know there were so many great cooks. I want to thank all the guys for their help I received, it was greatly appreciated. Now if I could only get Jon to follow me around to back this thing up..lol
Hope to see everyone again soon......
Bill, I saw the pics of your driveway. And your BC was in it. If you can get it backed in there you can back it in anywhere.
Sorry we never got around to installing your light.

Peace
Dave

katkens

Thanks everyone for making this a great rally and all the help with crip Kathy. It was super to see old freinds and meet the newer ones again ,wish we all lived closer together. I probably would have gained more weight but Bill always got in line for seconds in the food line before me ,thanks to all the great cooks. Ooooops, thanks CE & Jackie for taking the rally pictures and handleing the tee-shirts they were great........Thanks to all.....Ken & Kathy

kkamshop

Thanks to Jackie we got our t-shirts in the mail yesterday, nice job!! We are happy to be included in this group even if we are from "across the border" :B

katkens-DW

Jackie and Ce did a great job on the T-shirts . We are glad you are part of our group! Hay how's that new hip coming along are chaseing Ken around the campfire yet!!LOL!!

kkamshop

I'm doing real well with the new hip. I go to the therapist Friday for a final signoff. I still use the cane because it starts to hurt if I go without it, but I started back to work this week - four hours at a time.

They are eager for me to come back to work because one of our full time ladies is quitting Friday and another full timer just fell and will be off 8 weeks!!

Now how are you doing?

katkens-DW

I am doing OK I really hurt it at the rally going up and down the stairs of the trailer but the rally was fun. My Pt told me it set me back a bit but it will get better. I think knees take longer at least for me it does. I am glad you are doing so well next year we will have a banner to hold up as we walk around the camp ground Yea we can walk again..LOL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.