Big Country Updates

Rob_Fla

Saw this picture at a dealer website online.
Has the Big Country sink faucet changed to one similar to the Big Horn?
Also looks like lights over sink changed from round globe to square globe that match the wall sconce lights.
Guess the Big Country is also getting the Alum Wheel Updates like the Big Horn, starting to see more of them.
To all the guys at Hearland, keep the updates coming as we are getting close to ordering our new Big Country.

Robert

Updated BC Kitchen.jpg

Rob_Fla

Looks like this will be the new standard Wheel for the Big Country, Yuk :mad:

Maybe Jim B will let us know it these all these updates are true.

The New Wheels must have been a purchasing agents cost savings because as many others have posted, they sure are UGLY!!!

Robert

Netem

Maybe Heartland should post pictures of wheels and let us vote, after all we are the ones paying for them. These are the worst looking wheels I've seen on a trailer.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Well, if this thread gets enough post saying that no one likes them, then Maybe they will change the wheel to what it was. A nice compliment to the rest of the Home.:angel:

cpl0199

Interesting, I will let you know what my 3650 RL has on it when I see it hopefully on Thursday. I am taking delivery of the 5th wheel this week, so I am interested in the wheels. I must say from the picture I am not sure I really like them. They don't look that great, maybe seeing them up close will be better.

B

bwwalczak

Wow!!! We love your intensity! If we could vote all the time, we would. However, there are certain times where we (as a manufacturer) are left without options.

The sink faucet you mentioned (one like the Bighorn) was a temporary substitute, since the normal/standard Big Country pull out sprayer vendor could not provide in time. When we are forced to substitute, we always find the same or better value, we do not go down.

The same situation with the Big Country wheels. Both Big Country and Bighorn were forced to substitute the upgraded "flashy" wheels for a very limited time. Our vendor could not provide us with the larger wheels.

To answer your question, the standard wheels are the traditional 5 spoke wheel we have used for many years. I was just inside the plant. The traditional 5 spoke (you like) is what we are using.

I hope that this answers your questions.