Picking up new Fiver at factory

5catfam

:rolleyes:My brother is getting a new Bighorn and is going to pickup at factory, has anyone done this and do you have any advice

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
He may have bought from Great Lakes RV...which is near the factory...I too am sure he cannot pick it up FROM the factory...

archbarb

He may have bought from Great Lakes RV...which is near the factory...I too am sure he cannot pick it up FROM the factory...

When we ordered our BC 3250TS last June, I did call the factory thinking you could purchase direct. Not to be.

I did go thru Great Lakes RV, and communicated all of our wants & needs thru telephone and emails. Then when the unit was completed we picked up from RV Capital Service Center, a division of Great Lakes RV!!!!!

Archie

dewwood

I live close to Elkhart so that would be an option for me, like going through Great Lakes RV. The idea ChopperBill brought up about having it delivered to you or your local dealer, if purchased there, has merit. Letting someone else tow the unit 1000 miles or whatever the distance will shake loose anything that is going to come loose. Then the dealer can fix them during the PDI.