Any interest in a get together?

billnsue

So I won't call it a rally but how about getting together for a get together some weekend? Maybe the end of June? We are staying at a nice new park here in Wichita Falls.
http://coyoteranchresort.com
I maybe able to get a reduced rate and get the hall. Also, the local Heartland dealer I'm sure would want to participate.
Let's get together have a potluck or two, swap stories, have a campfire and just relax with fellow Heartlanders!
I'll watch the posts and see what happens.....

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We may be passing by you around that time... going to or returning from Colorado. Depends on date/time, whether we could stop or not.

Erika

gratton

Would like to but we will be in Colorado then. Glad to hear that the campground is open. Saw it under construction last summer as we past it.

plumberdude

hi ya'll,
dw and i stayed there on our way to heartland rally in spring tx.
we know the work campers that were thereat the time.
they have nice cabins and a yuart, yes a yurt very nice for a big tent
we will be in creede co for the summer(only three hours from the house)
if you start to make this at a differnt time of the year it would be fun
keep us posted.
pat-lori

billnsue

Maybe the timing is wrong. I sure do miss the rally's after going to the first Georgia Rally. Anyone have a time that might better fit everyones's schedule? I understand some will be going to Goshen and so wish we could go ourselves.
Let's get together and have some fun!
Input greatly appreciated.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
billnsue,

One thing you may soon hear about is that Wichita Falls is known for the "Hotter than H***" 100 mile bike race at the end of August. So if you plan something, the summer months (late June to September) are really not attractive... it's just too darn hot.:mad:

That's why we all head to New Mexico and Colorado! LOL!

Paul & Nan

We will be moving to Rusk the first week of July and will be there till late September. Could be interested in something early September. Going to Goshen for the big rally. Nan

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Don't forget about the rally in Canton TX on October 7-9th at the Mill Creek Resort.

Paul & Nan

Can't make that one as we will be in Campbellsville, KY working for Amazon.com Oct-Dec. Gonna be tough leaving our new home for that long, but so be it. Nan

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Sorry, you're gonna miss a great time. There's always the April rally!