EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 10/14/2011 to 10/16/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

archbarb

Mickey, since we live close by, I drove over to the resort to hand pick our spot...love it! I really wanted to be on the lake! Looking forward to the rally!
Barb

RallyUp

Hi Mickey,

We just made our reservations for the Brunswick, GA rally. We're very excited! We are coming in on Thursday the 13th and staying through Sunday the 16th.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 10/14/2011 to 10/16/2011

Tony and Jan;
Great to have you there, see you soon. Did they give you a site yet?

MICKEY

Eric and Dorothy, Gus and Debra;
Hope you guys can make our event in October, The weather will be perfect for outdoor living, the area has a lot to offer for tourism, the company couldn't get any better, and lastly you probably could coast all the way downhill, and fuel is practiclly free here:)

MICKEY

Dave and Julie;
Looking forward to seeing you guys after your big adventure. I'm so jealous. You may have to look under your coach to make sure I'm not hitching a ride like a gypsy moth. You have to bring lots of pictures/slideshows ect.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Jim, Max said that he needs a little salt air in October. So you and Harriet need to accommodate him.
Looking forward to it. Randy,Santha & the poodles

Randy

Eric, We will be tickled pink for you and Dorothy to attend. Did the two of you not receive a recent
award at Cherokee about for being a Rallyhaloic. I never doubted that you to will join us in Brunswick.
Randy,Santha & the poodles

MICKEY

Dave;
I only wish. That is bucket list # 1. I wanted to move there many years ago. Someone told Bonnie it gets cold there in the winter, and she said NOOOO!. Go figure:)

Randy

Dave;
I only wish. That is bucket list # 1. I wanted to move there many years ago. Someone told Bonnie it gets cold there in the winter, and she said NOOOO!. Go figure:)

At least Bonnie has some good common sense. Santha and I left Seattle 35 years ago to move to
the sunny south and have not missed a bit of the weather. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

MICKEY

Randy;
But you have to admit the scenery is spectacular. That combined with the wildlife and the attitude it takes to live there. Just the perfect place for a conservative, freedom loving, gun totin redneck republican like me.:)

Randy

Randy;
But you have to admit the scenery is spectacular. That combined with the wildlife and the attitude it takes to live there. Just the perfect place for a conservative, freedom loving, gun totin redneck republican like me.:)

Mickey, The scenery is beautiful and it is almost a different world. But it is hard to keep the powder dry and the barrel from rusting.
Santha talked to her sister today in Seattle and it was raining. My business partner and his wife flew out this morning for a week
in the Seattle area. Hope the weather changes for his trip. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Mickey and Randy,

Made reservations for the rally. Arriving on Thursday (13th) and leaving Monday (17th)

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Mickey / Randy,
Michelle and I hope to make it to the rally. It's to early to know if we can make it yet. The campground in very nice.I stoped by on my way back from Jacksonville to check it out.Glad that I stoped to see the palce. The best part was I seen Sam and Larry and we had a nice vist.

Dale

SouthernNights

hey Dale, we are still here. Just couldnt come up with a good reason to leave Thursday as planned -so we stayed.
Hope all your cg business went well on HH.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Larry, Glad to here that you are enjoying your time and could stay and enjoy the nice CG. Everything went good in Hilton Head we should have the lot and the new 5th wheel for the 4th.Looks like I will have a trip tp RVsforless in two weeks to get the new unit.They should have it on the 20th. Just not sure when I will get away to get it.

Dale

SouthernNights

Larry, Glad to here that you are enjoying your time and could stay and enjoy the nice CG. Everything went good in Hilton Head we should have the lot and the new 5th wheel for the 4th.Looks like I will have a trip tp RVsforless in two weeks to get the new unit.They should have it on the 20th. Just not sure when I will get away to get it.

Dale

Wow Dale, thats alot to take in in two weeks but I am sure you will handle it and make the best of it...LOL Really feel bad for you having to live part time in Hilton Head :D

Status
Not open for further replies.