EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 10/14/2011 to 10/16/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Larry, Glad that you and Samantha are going to join us in October. Dale and Michelle, What is this about new rigs.
Of course you two are going to attend the Brunswick just to show off the new fifth wheel. Randy

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Randy,

Our plans are to attend, waiting to see work schedule. We pick up the Big Horn 3670 in a couple of weeks from RV for Less, the Cherokee Rally was an expensive one for us!!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
It's a done deal. We arrive 10/13 for 4 nights on site #113. Looking forward to another fix, ... I mean, rally:rolleyes:. Rally Ho!!

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 10/14/2011 to 10/16/2011

Eric and Dorothy;
Great to have you at the Joint Ga/Fl fall rally. We are going to have fun! Hope you guys had a good trip back to VA from Goshen. Took me a couple of days to get rested but we made it just fine, with no problems.

MICKEY

Dale and Michelle;

I hope you are picking up your new coach now, and getting ready to enjoy. Hope you can make our rally in October. RV's4less really seem to be great to work with.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY

Mickey,
I will be going to get the rig on Tuesday then head to Hilton head for the weekend for the shakedown.We do plan to make the rally.

sriley

Sorry we can't make it due to being in Elkhart IN at the Heartland Factory. If you ever get the chance, tour the factory. Please keep us posted on upcoming rallies.
The Riley's
Tallahassee, FL

MICKEY

Doug and Mary;
Great to hear you are going to be there. Looking forward to a fun fall Rally.

Mickey

MICKEY

sriley;

Sorry you can't make it,but have fun in Elkhart. We were there in June with a few friends. I just couldn't get that electric reel under my t-shirt at the factory!!! See you down the road.

Mickey

MICKEY

Charles and Patricia;
I have been busy with so much lately, does this mean you are coming?

MICKEY

Folks;

Great News;
We have finaly been able to get in touch with the right contact with Dick Gore RV World and they are going to be our partner in this event. Believe me I tried MANY times to make contact, but due to complications on the other end, was not getting through. But now the wheels are rolling. We will be announcing all details quickly. Thanks for standing by me while I got things worked out. We are going to have another great time at a Heartland Rally. We always seem to make new friends, have great memories, and a bunch of laughs duing these events. Let's tell our friends; and start bringing in the troops, signing up for spots at the Coastal Georgia RV Resort for our 2 state GA/FL Rally.

Mickey

Randy

Heartland club members, Santha is going to order for the first 20 rigs at the rally A rally tag listing this rally that you can add to your owners club badge. Sign up for the rally to make sure you will get one. Randy, Santha and the poodles

MICKEY

Guys and Girls;
I talked to Manny at Dick Gore in Richmond Hill today. He is bringing 5 rigs for static display. He is also going to set up catered meal for Saturday night, bring a tech for questions and answers, and possibly be available for small maintenance. Lets convince our friends to join us for this another great Heartland Event.
Randy just announced the Ga Club as supplying hangers for our badges for the first 40 people signing up. In the words of a great southern Heartland Member;
Let's Rally Up!

Mickey

Randy

Joe & Linda, Be good to see you two again. The little poodles will be glad to see the big poodles. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Guys and Girls;
I talked to Manny at Dick Gore in Richmond Hill today. He is bringing 5 rigs for static display. He is also going to set up catered meal for Saturday night, bring a tech for questions and answers, and possibly be available for small maintenance. Lets convince our friends to join us for this another great Heartland Event.
Randy just announced the Ga Club as supplying hangers for our badges for the first 40 people signing up. In the words of a great southern Heartland Member;
Let's Rally Up!

Mickey

I see you and Randy are going all out again with the sponsors and badge hangers. A special thanks for all the sponsers making this happen.
So, which trailer do i get???:confused::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.