Votes: 26 61.9%
  • I'd like to have a range top with a storage cabinet below it

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jdraizor

Stove Top.jpg
under stove storage.JPG

Here is a picture of the stove top installation in my San Antonio. Plenty of pot and pan storage under the stove top. Sealed burners are a big plus for easy cleanup.

GETnBYE

Can't figure out how to vote, unless it's to post.
Not a landmark owner, so if my vote does not count, I wasted some space here..........as does the oven in my camper!!!! ha

I vote for storage, or at least make the oven large enough for my toaster oven to travel in!

jbeletti

Can't figure out how to vote, unless it's to post.
Not a landmark owner, so if my vote does not count, I wasted some space here..........as does the oven in my camper!!!! ha

I vote for storage, or at least make the oven large enough for my toaster oven to travel in!

The poll was open for a period of time. When the time expired, the poll closes and the results are listed.

Jim

jbeletti

...I did this because I had a dishwasher installed in place of some of the other kitchen storage and still wanted good pot and pan storage...

Where did you install the dishwasher and please share the brand, model and a picture of the installed unit. I wanted a single drawer Fisher & Paykel in the return section of my L counter but the depth of the counter was too shallow.

Jim

jdraizor

Where did you install the dishwasher and please share the brand, model and a picture of the installed unit. I wanted a single drawer Fisher & Paykel in the return section of my L counter but the depth of the counter was too shallow.

Jim

Jim,
Here is a picture of the installation. I wanted one of the single draw Fisher and Paykel also, but this Vesta unit is what was installed. I have actually been pleasantly surprised at how well it works. It does not hold much, but it does a good job of cleaning the dishes that it does hold. It is a Vesta DWV303DB. I believe it is actually a counter top model that was installed flush in the cabinet instead. I have been very pleased with it so far.
Dishwasher.jpg