EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MO, Branson - 9/30/2011 to 10/2/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Club member and MO rally attendee Derril Munson (aka Tumblebug) took pictures at the rally. They can be found in the 2011 Rallies folder on H.O.G. here --> LINK

Thanks Derril!

Jim

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Enjoyed the pictures, Derril. Thanks for taking the time to post them.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I just wanted to thank Micheal and Daphna for such a great rally we loved it so much we are staying another week!!! We had a great time thank you guys great job!!

jbeletti

Nancy and I arrived safely in Memphis yesterday afternoon after we left Branson.

We both want to thank Michael, Daphna and all of those who pitched in to assist with putting on yet another great Heartland Owners Club rally. Branson is a cool place - we enjoy it everytime we visit. Saw some great shows (SIX and Yakov).

Also neat to see old friends and make some new ones. And hey, 2 MPGs were at the rally. That was pretty neat. Love the way Tumblebug had theirs adorned on the exterior.

I also met a couple that passed through town, staying at the same campground on Sunday in their Landmark San Antonio on their way to the Canton, TX rally.

Looking forward to the next time we can visit the Branson area.

Jim

hcriddle

Hey Jim,

How come you're headed the wrong direction? Canton is just a stone's throw from Branson for world travelers like you and Nancy. Hope all is well my friend. Have a safe trip.

jbeletti

Hey Jim,

How come you're headed the wrong direction? Canton is just a stone's throw from Branson for world travelers like you and Nancy. Hope all is well my friend. Have a safe trip.

Hi Buddy,

Hope you and Maureen are well. We are headed to New Site, Mississippi to attend the first MS rally and support Hogan, our new chapter leader.

Have fun in Canton.

Jim

olcoon

We really hated to miss the rally, especially after meeting the folks from MO, at Goshen. Sounds like everyone had a great time! We are planning on going to Gillette in June. We've gotten hooked on Heartland rallys, & the Heartlad family after only 1 rally!

Michael, tell me a story about your trip to CO!!!

bacaye

A big thank you for a great Missouri Rally. We loved it so much we are still here!!! Thanks Michael and Daphna for all your hard work and I now know what a Low Country Boil is!!! Barb

Joy & Jeff

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
We had a fantastic time at the Branson Rally. Mike and Daphna did a super job - again.

Thanks everyone. We'll try to remember everyone's names but .....

happykraut

This was Judi's and my first Heartland rally. We had a great time and can't wait till the next one. Hopefully before Gillette. I'd like to thank all those that had a hand in setting up the events at the rally.

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Daphna and I arrived in Charlotte, N.C. two days ago and are having a fun visit with the kids and grandkids. Saturday we will have a birthday party for our grandson who will be 3. He is sure keeping us busy. On the way over we were talking about the great time we had at the Rally and wanted to thank everyone for attending and helping out by bring a dish or lending a hand. Special thanks to Mike Johnson and the fish he provided for the fish fry. We are already discussing some options for the next Rally so if you have a location you would like to recommend or any ideas on locations please let me know. When things slow down in a few days I will get some photos posted for all to see. Thanks again everybody!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.