EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Seffner - 3/23/2012 to 3/25/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Patricia;

Very Cool. Thanks for signing up, will see you there. We will have more details about presenters very soon. You will really like Lazy Days and our second annual rally.

MICKEY

Rally folk near and far;
I have been working on the pricing for this event. Wheels turn slowly when you are trying to plan something so far in advance, due to constantly changing things that Lazy Days offers to it's rally guest. Believe me I have been trying finalize everything. Please be patient with me. The event will probably be a litle more expensive than last year because we got such a killer deal being a first timer at Lazy Days and them being a new Dealer. However it's always a special place and you can't miss out on the fun. Looking forward to seeing everyone there again in 2012

hillsonwheels

OBEEWANKANOBEE..........we have faith in your negotiating skills! If all else fails, let'em deal with MAX the killer dog! He'll straighten out the deal making process! :):)

Dick

MICKEY

Good things come to those who wait, but not to those who wait too late! We have been on phone working on some
BIG things for this rally. I just got off phone with one of the marketing guys at Lazy Days, We are going to have a drivers confidence course for the ladies. This is at least a classroom event and if all goes well they are going to fly an instructor in to give driving instruction. They called to ask what type of vehicle would be best to use and I told them we could probably get Jim's Coach and totor to use:)....Seriously we will have all details worked out on this by EARLY January, locked down. Minimum is ground school, maximun full day training. OK girls let's hear the cheers. HOOOWAA, HOOWAA, clap, clap, clap. No Hubby to fuss, NO fear of screaming in the cockpit, No hurt feelings, only calm professional training. Let me know if your interested
IG

hillsonwheels

Mickey.......another home run and the rally hasn't even started. :) Reta said to sign her up. Might come in handy if we head across country to Gillette. :cool: Missing you folks here in Charleston!

Dick

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Good things come to those who wait, but not to those who wait too late! We have been on phone working on some
BIG things for this rally. I just got off phone with one of the marketing guys at Lazy Days, We are going to have a drivers confidence course for the ladies. This is at least a classroom event and if all goes well they are going to fly an instructor in to give driving instruction. They called to ask what type of vehicle would be best to use and I told them we could probably get Jim's Coach and totor to use:)....Seriously we will have all details worked out on this by EARLY January, locked down. Minimum is ground school, maximun full day training. OK girls let's hear the cheers. HOOOWAA, HOOWAA, clap, clap, clap. No Hubby to fuss, NO fear of screaming in the cockpit, No hurt feelings, only calm professional training. Let me know if your interested
IG

Mickey:

I definitely want to attend anything and everything you can arrange re: drivers' training. I think it is really important that both "members of the team" are capable of driving the rig.

Thanks so much for doing this. I can't wait!

MICKEY

Dick and Julie;
It has been something that many of us would like to get from a professional. I have been trying to get something of substance for the girls and this should be just the ticket. The only problem is they will now know when we are BSing them about our skills. :) Spread the word!

Last edited:

MICKEY

Jim, Harriet, and Max;
We would love to have you. We hope to fill up soon this year. Stay tuned for more info as we get it. Also my dog Max (min Schnauzer) wants to meet your dog Max; he says they have a lot in common.

Mickey

PhilPam

Hey Mickey Phil & Pam Lau from South Carolina will be there and have already made reservations arriving on March 23. Do we sign up Pam for the truck/trailer class with you or Lazy Days. Will be in Kissimmee area from January 3 till the Heartland rally.

MICKEY

Phil and Pam;
Right now with me; we will relay info to them. Thanks for coming. Looking forward to seeing you again. It's always a good time at Lazy Days!

SF142

Hi,
We are owners of an MPG181 Heartland, purchased this Spring. We joined HOC in April 2011, and as we live in Marco Island FL I believe we are members of the FL chapter

Is there a web site for FL?

We would be interested in the March 2012 Rally, but have no info about it, except for a few mentions in a thread on the HOC Forum

Can you help us?

Thanks

Vicki & Tony Simms
Member # 1894

jbeletti

Hi Vicki and Tony,

I have some answers for you:

1) Florida is your home chapter. Find this by clicking above on Owners Club : Join / Manage. It will take you here
2) Your post was made in the March Florida Chapter rally thread. Scroll up or down to post number 1 for all the details about this rally
3) This forum is the website for all the chapters. If you look near the top of the page, you'll see this navigation path:
Forum - HEARTLAND OWNERS CLUB - Heartland Owners Club - Regions and Chapters - US and Mexico Regions - Southeastern Region - Florida Chapter - EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Seffner - 3/23/2012 to 3/25/2012

In that navigational path near the top of the page, if you click on Florida Chapter, that is the location of the Florida Chapter home. Hope to see you at the rally :)

Jim

SF142

Hello Mickey, Tony and Vicki Simms from Marco Island FL, member #1894 will be attending the Rally. I made reservations with Lazy Days for 2 nights, Mar 23 and 24. Vicki is interested in the Ladies Drivers Confidence Class.....how does she sign up

Tony and Vicki

MICKEY

Welcome Tony and Vicki;
Glad you found us. We are excited that you are coming to our event. Vicki is already signed up. I'm the signer upper. I'm sure she will like the course. We have a lot of fun at this event.
Mickey

MICKEY

Guys and Girls;

We finally set the pricing for this event. (NOT OUR FAULT) It was a lot higher but we kept beating them up till they gave in. Remember two night of entertainment, two nights of catered meals, Costume Constest for the Furry Kids, seminars for the ladies and gents on Saturday, and a physical therapist on staff to help you get the BIG GRINS off your faces if desired. All this fun for only $112 for the weekend. Let's start signing up for this great, second annual Florida Rally.

hillsonwheels

Mickey.........Add the Hills to your rally attendee list. :) Talked to Jennifer at Lazy Days this morning and we are set to arrive on March 22nd. I want to be there early in case someone wants to talk about me and they need some help! :D Curious.........will they offer late checkout? Will be good to see you and Bonnie. Hope all's well on your end.

Dick

MICKEY

Dick and Reta;
Late check out Sunday, got that in the deal. Looking forward to seeing you again. I haven't laughed enough lately.

Mickey

hillsonwheels

I negotiated a few contracts in my day and I'd hate to face you across the table. :eek: You're one tuff cookie! :) Glad you're on our side! :cool:

Gonna have a coach mod for all to see while we're there. ;) See ya!

Dick

Status
Not open for further replies.