EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Seffner - 3/23/2012 to 3/25/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
We are glad that JP and Rita Lewis has decided to join us for our RAlly in March. Welcome to our merry troupe. Our goal is to have as much fun as the law allows.....and sometime doesn't:)

DougS

Doug S
Hi Mickey,
Doug and Mary Sloan are looking forward to the rally, reservations made, arriving on Wednesday.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Finally, we have wi-fi at Lazy Days after 5 days of frustration. There is a whole lot more to the story, but that will be told at another time. Anyway back to the FL rally, we are signed up and will arrive 3/22. And Mickey, Dorothy would really like to attend the drivers course. So rally on all you rallyholics!:cool:

JJnVA

The Barnetts are signed up to arrive on March 23....please put Judi on the Ladies Confidence Driving Course attendee list!
Looking forward to what sounds like an awesome rally....and hopefully warm weather and sunny skies! :)

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Thanks to all who have decided to join us; Jack and Judy Barnett, Eric and Drothy von Opstal, Jim and Nancy Beletti, Doug band Mary Sloan. I nsigned up all the girls, if anyone doesn't want to get a chance to drive let me know.

I'm typing on a very small keyboard and am struggling with in. I'm enroute to Quartzite, will be there tomorrow night or Thursday morn. Will check back then. 1700 miles in 2 1/2 days, with only 540 to go. Little tired tonight.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
The Barnetts are signed up to arrive on March 23....please put Judi on the Ladies Confidence Driving Course attendee list!
Looking forward to what sounds like an awesome rally....and hopefully warm weather and sunny skies! :)

Jack and Judy, Better be careful there. We too are the Barnetts! :)

Are we family are what!!

JJnVA

Hi Alabama Barnetts.....don't see your name on the rally list?? Will we see you in Florida in March????

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Unfortunately no. Just not enough time off this year to do everything we would wish. But next year will be totally different. I will be retired!!!

floridarandy

Greetings from Sunny Sarasota. We had reservations at Hillsborough River State Park, just up the road, prior to the rally dates being set so we'll be "commuters". Mickey, please sign Karen up for the driving class. We're planning to be at the Rally for the day on Saturday so we'll see all of you then.

If any of you visiting Florida want a quick and easy side trip to see part of the "real Florida" the park is 11 miles north of Lazy Days on US 301. Opened in 1938, Hillsborough River State Park is one of Florida's first state parks; this original CCC Park is divided by the swiftly flowing Hillsborough River with a set of Class II rapids. Great biking and canoeing (canoes available at park). You can see more at:

http://www.floridastateparks.org/hillsboroughriver/

Randy and Karen

kkamshop

Hello from Hoosierland! We just signed up for the rally - arriving on the 22nd. It will be Ken and me plus our daughter and 7 year old grandson. The timing was perfect for his spring break.

brauch

Camping Wife
Reservations made today. Looking forward to our first stay at Lazy Days.
We will be arriving on Monday 3/19 and staying until 3/26. Need some Florida sunshine !!!

brauch

Camping Wife
By the way......sign me up for the ladies driver course. I do drive on the highway but I'm sure I could use
some pointers in other areas----Barbara

newannan

We are Marilyn and Keith Hattie, HOC # 2077, and have reserved a site with LazyDays RV park for the Heartland rally in March. Please include us on your list for the rally and also on your list for the drivers course. This will be the first rally for us as we are new owners of a Landmark 5th wheel. Looking forward to the rally.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I hadn't written anything down so I called Lazy Days today and confirmed our reservation. We are arriving Thursday and are on site 228.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
`Walter & Linda West are signed up, and looking forward to another good time. Already working on
my dog costumes. We are in site 250.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hi Mickey,
Hope you enjoy Arizona and sign me up for drivers course.

Thanks,
Linda West

Status
Not open for further replies.