• Number of sites held: 30
  • Site fee: total price $112
  • Club Member Event fee: $0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: MICKEY(click to contact)
Additional Info:
------------------------------
Folks this is another great opportunity to experience a Heartland Owners Rally at the best venue around. This will be a near repeat of the Inaugural Rally of 2010. We are fortunate to have Lazy Days as our partner again this year.
We are having a catered meal Friday and Saturday nights, along with entertainment for both nights. We also will have seminars on Saturday along with New Display Models on site to tour. Sunday will be a fairwell breakfast to say adios to old and new friends. We have a late checkout on Sunday afternoon. If you want to stay overnight Sunday you have to tell Lazy Days and pay small extra fee or use one of the many free night coupons that are often available.
Remember Lazy days also offers free Breakfast, and Lunch six days a week as well. If you don't want to, you don't have to heat a pot or light a grill the whole weekend.
Last year weather was great. This year we have scheduled this event two weeks later to take advantage of daylight savings time as well as the possibility for promise of even better weather. For those who were there last year, you know how much fun it was. For those who weren't there you can't afford to miss it.
Friday night we are going to have the same great entertainer, Rob, who kept us laughing and playing games while dancing. Saturday night we are having something special. We are having a theme night. The theme is Western. We want everyone to come in they're best Western Attire. Suggestions are cowboy boots, bandana's, large belt buckles, Cowboy hat's; anything you may have and can bring. We have special performance from Patsy Cline (we'll her impersonator) and she will entertain us teaching line dancing, singing, playing games that will keep us all involved. We are in for a special night for sure. We also will plan on having a costume party for our furry kids. They can dress in they're best Western costumes for a show prior to the dinner.
Be sure to call or go on Lazy Days website to make reservations. Be sure to tell them it's for the Heartland Group. Then send us a note on the club website to tell us you are registered so we can add you to our list. We want to invite all of our Heartland family from all states who may be wintering in Florida or those escaping the cold winter of the North, along with all of our local family, to join us for a great time in March 2012. Looking forward to seeing you at this great event.

ATTENTION LADIES:
Ladies Drivers Confidence Course is scheduled for Saturday of our event. Let's get our partners confident in their towing abilities. Just drop me a line to register.

ATTNEDEES:
Ray and Lin LeTourneau..................HOC 1005
DAve Yocum and Julie Hancock.........HOC 1006
Phil and Pam Lau.............................HOC1859
Mickey and Bonnie Meredith.............HOC 1249
Tony and Vicki Simms.....................HOC 1894
Dick and Reta Hill............................HOC 1068
Johnnie and Marsha Turner..............HOC 1424
JP and Rita Lewis.............................HOC 1304
Jack and Judi Barnett........................HOC 1689
Jim and Nancy Beletti........................HOC 1001
Doug and Mary Sloan........................HOC 1676
Ed and Barbara Rauch.......................HOC 1709
Marilyn and Keith Hattie.....................HOC 2077
Walter and Linda West......................HOC 1924
Joe and Linda Shejbal.......................HOC 1812
Ken and Kathy AmRhein.....................HOC 1065
Danny and Mary Andrews..................HOC 1826
Kim and Dottie Miranda.....................HOC 1977
Charles and Beverly Watts.................HOC 1469
Tommy and Linda Sexton..................HOC 1435
Hogan and Donna Cooper..................HOC 1649
Bob and Rhonda Bodnaruk.................HOC 2078
Jack and Judy Handy........................HOC 1117
Craig and Susanne Meldrum...............HOC 2098
Ken and Tammy Hurron.....................HOC 1906
Dan and Lexie Graham......................HOC 1397
Mike and Carol Conley......................HOC 1814
Bill and Kathy Walzer........................HOC 1896
Robert and Sue Vaughn....................HOC 1829
Dan and Joann Stubbins...................HOC 1927
Bob and Debbie Smith......................HOC 2107
Joe and Sharon Pelkey.....................HOC 2117
John Gaffney..................................HOC 1699

Drivers Confidence Class
Julie Hancock
Reta Hill
Bonnie Meredith
Pam Lau
Vicki Simms
Marsha Turner
Dorothy von Opstal
Nancy Beletti
Judi Barnett
Barbara Rauch
Marilyn Hattie
Linda West
Kathy AmRhein
Mary Andrews
Dottie Miranda
Linda Shejbal
Rita Lewis
Linda Sexton
Lin LeTourneau
Susanne Meldrum
Lexie Graham
Kathy Walzer
Mary Sloan

Last edited:

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Well folks we are announcing some of the final plans for this fun event. Be sure to read the first post for details, however a short synopsis will get your appetite whetted. Friday night we are going to have the same funny and entertaining guy, Rob; who kept us laughing and on our feet. Saturday will have a line up of seminars TBA as we get a little closer. Saturday night we have arranged to have Patsy Cline (or the next best thing to her) for our Western theme night. We want everyone to dress in they're best Western Attire for a big night of singing, dance lessons, entertainment and more. Please bring anything that looks like "Cowboy". Vest, boots, buckels, bandana's, chaps; well you get the idea. Also for our furry kids we are going to have a costume contest, and they will be judged for the best Western costume prior to the dinner. Speaking of dinner, both nights will be catered meals, as good as it gets food, and the girls don't have to do anything but enjoy. This along with some other special surprizes. We hope you can join us for this event. Please, if you have any questions call me or pm me for details.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Sounds like you are planning a grand slam that will outdo the inaugural home run. We are putting this on our calendar as we feel the "need" to be there. This addiction is serious folks, but if you can't beat it, then just satisfy it:cool:.

moose53

Sounds like a great time. We sure hope we are in Florida again next winter to attend again. The Margarita's are great and maybe Dick and Reta will have more furniture for sale?

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Mickey & Bonnie, Sounds great, Hoping Santha and I can join you for all the fun. The poodles look good in clothes.
I don"t know about cowboy hat's on poodles Randy, Santha & the Poodles

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Our plan, if it comes together and we can find a decent site, is to be in this area for the month of March. If it works out, we will put this event on our to do list. We are hoping to find a spot in Port St. Lucie for the month of Feb. trying for the Savannas Rec Area. Fingers crossed. First winter in FL for us.

MICKEY

Dick and Reta;
can't put a first class act like you and Reta in "coach", you deserve an upgrade. I'll talk to somebody! Let's see, you were great at dancing last time, how is your Two-Step? YeeHaw!

MICKEY

Eric and Dorothy;
It wouldn't be a rally without the President and First Lady. Please join us for our shindig. Just remember real sidearms may make the park reps nervous. Anything else you can get in the door is OK. Maybe we can get the original Trigger shipped in. He doesn't eat much! I have some old western movies we could play in the background.

MICKEY

Randy;
OH Contraire; I saw a standard poodle with a red cowboy hat and he looked just fine. Couldn't get a "Howdy" just a "bon jour". Hope you can make it.

MICKEY

Ray;
We hope you can make this one. We had a great time last year and have more time to plan this year. Ask around and I think everyone really enjoyed the event, especially the girls because they could relax as well.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Randy;
OH Contraire; I saw a standard poodle with a red cowboy hat and he looked just fine. Couldn't get a "Howdy" just a "bon jour". Hope you can make it.
I said the poodles would not look good in western wear. It may be just that I would not look good.
Heck, I don't look good in anything. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
You can sign us on for your Chapter Rally. We will set our other plans around your dates. When you get the Rally site prices, let me know and I will make the reservation. Hogan

Ray LeTourneau

We will definitely make this one. We have site in Wauchula FL for Feb and while we don't have anything nailed down for March yet, I don't think we'll have any problems. It will be fun to Rally in a different part of the country.

Ray LeTourneau

Our reservation is in. God willing and if the creek don't rise, we'll arrive on the 22nd. We may stay through the end of the month if they can give us a decent rate. See ya'll next year!!!

MICKEY

Ray;
Thanks for joining us. We'll look forward to seeing you, Lin, Suzi, and BART.

Mickey

hillsonwheels

Hey there most exalted FL chapter leaders.........:eek:.........curious as to whether or not Lazy Days is taking reservations for the second FL rally?? Have you got that all squared away so we can start calling?:confused:

Belay that!!!!!!!!! Just reread your first post. Everyone knows that instructions are meant to be ignored or thrown away.

Dick

Last edited:

MICKEY

Well Hello Dick and Reta;
Hope you are doing well. We are open for business; the only thing is pricing. I'm still working on getting price down a little. I was going to get to that real soon. Seems I've had a plate full this summer. I'll let you know soon.
Mickey

hillsonwheels

HOWDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

For what it's worth, your rally will most likely be our jumping off point for attendance at the Gillete, WY international thingee. :eek: Might've left earlier but we both want to see how you treat your "other invited? guests" at the next FL rally. :rolleyes: The message from the boss is don't be sending them to her! :mad:

Planning on being there and hope every thing runs as you would like. Will even go so far as to offer assistance for the event. Either call or PM if you would like us to assist.

Dick

psherman1

Hello again Mickey & Bonnie!
We had such a great time in Brunswick GA at the rally that we are coming again to Lazy Days. I already have our reservation and will see everyone there.
Thanks again for letting us know about this!
Patricia & Butch SHERMAN and Andy, Rusty and loud mouth Jenny!

Status
Not open for further replies.