Winter in RGV in Texas
New to the forum not new to Titanuiums
Love the design, like the new unit

Somewhere on the road in Ontario
Burke

Michele and Burke - MI

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
TiBurke, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. Congrats on the new Ti 32. We were in the RGV for the first time last winter at Seven Oaks Resort. Where are you in MI, we'll be passing through next month. There are spots open for the Big Rally nest month in Goshen. You should consider coming down and meet fellow Heartlanders and have a great time to boot

tonyl

titanium5er
Congratulations Michele & Burke. See you in Kingston at the Titanium Re-union in a few weeks. Travel safe and enjoy your new Titanium Edition.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new Big Horn Ti Edition. I can't wait to see one in person. Enjoy and travel safely.

adanaC

http://heartlandrvs.com/index.php?p=35&c=fifthwheels&sc=BH&i=BH+Ti+32&view=floorplans&fcmd=showfplan

Yee Haw! This is IT! THANK YOU HEARTLAND AND ARBUTUS RV on Vancouver Island!
Our 2012 5 star motel is finally here from the factory!!! Our Heartland Bighorn Ti32 is gorgeous.
*Scroll down page to Floor Plan Slide Show to see the rooms! *
Nanaimo Arbutus RV is also giving us a free camping week at Pedder Bay Marina on Vancouver Island too. Salesman Walker Hunt has treated us like royalty.
Washer/dryer, convection/microwave, B/I vacuum, ice maker in 9 cu. ft. frig, 42"TV, electric air mattress on hide-a-bed couch, electric awning and outside legs ... what more could we possibly want?
Bob and Sue Brown

Bob and Sue Brown
Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
(We had and loved a Glendale Titanium before but Heartland has made the Titanium a whole lot better)

Last edited:

Bighurt

How about pictures...even Heartland hasn't posted interior pictures yet, at least that I could find.

Congrats as well.

wildwolfproducts

Can you tell us if the total length is 32ft? and tows like a shorter unit? Or does it tow like a 32ft and is longer then that? Glad to see someone the TI again. As were searching for a new 5th wheel, and after seeing this today were going to try to find one to look at soon. Or dealer is south of Memphis Tn, but they do not show one being there.
We found a Cameo we like a lot last week, and not sure between it and this one.
Pete

TiBurke

The tow length is 32 ft over all it is almost 38 ft.
We both like it a lot will post photos soon,
Auto leveling is great if you move around a lot like we do.
Very stable not much movement when setup
Hydrolic slides very fast.
Large countertop area in kitchen great for the cooks out there :.)

BC1of38

Just bought a New Ti 32
We do a lot of traveling
Winter in RGV in Texas
New to the forum not new to Titanuiums
Love the design, like the new unit

Somewhere on the road in Ontario
Burke

Michele and Burke - MI

Congrats! Morry's?