SOLD - Draw-Tite 15k Pro 5th Wheel Hitch and Bed Saver

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Update - May, 2007: This item was traded at Dan's Service in Elkhart for my Curt Q5 hitch.

Selling hitch and bed saver as one lot. Local (Chicago area) pickup or pickup at Goshen rally only.

Make offer via email (this link).

Click image below for more information.

DRAW-TITE
15k PRO 5th Wheel Hitch

Purchased from Dan's Service in March, 2005 for $450 (installed)

BEDSAVER
5th Wheel Hitch Pin Capture (safety) Device

Purchased from Dan's Service in March, 2005 for $175 (drop-shipped to my home)

Last edited:

jbeletti

Hey Edgar,

Maybe I've been watching too many World's Stongest Man competitions where they pull the 18 wheeler with a harness :D

Seriously though, I need to move up a class in hitches. I am pretty settled on the Curt 20k Q5.

Jim

LSPTpr

Jim, what does the bedsaver do and how does it work. I have never seen anything like that.

jbeletti

LSPTpr,

Here's a link to the website
for it and below is some information from their site.

BedSaver/PinLock 5th Wheel Safety System

Safe, Worry Free Travel With The Bedsaver
Fifth Wheel Safety System

Blue Ox BedSaver Product Brochure
PinLock Application Guide
Click Here to View BedSaver/PinLock Video

Dropping your fifth wheel is more common - and dangerous - than you might think. Just ask some of your RV friends that have experienced it.

You can put that worry to rest with the Bedsaver. This inexpensive, hassle-free safety device is a "must have" for every fifth wheel puller. With Bedsaver™, you can forget about dropping your fifth wheel - and forget about the potential danger, damage, expense, and embarrassment! The Bedsaver is a sound investment with great returns for all fifth wheel pullers.

No moving parts. Bedsaver is always ready and requires little maintenance after installation
Easy to install, requiring no drilling or hitch modification
Hardware and instructions are included
Trailer loads and unloads normally
Black powder coated finish matches most hitches, blending so well it's difficult to tell it's even there
Catches the pin and holds it SAFE AND SECURE

Status
Not open for further replies.