Greystone 29BL

DarkZell

Hi,

I was looking at the Greystone 29BL and I've come across several that have a half-height back door on the unit and some that don't. Does anyone know if that is a standard or optional feature going forward, or is it a feature that has since been removed?

Thanks,
David

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I would suggest you call Heartland Customer Service 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. They could tell you for sure about the door.

Enjoy the forum and hopefully you will become a member of our Heartland Family.

Jim M

J

Jim_Hickey

We first introduced the 29BL with a door back there to help store items in the bunk room. The response we received was that parents were concerned about an external door to the room where the children would sleep. Therefor, we chose to remove the door moving forward. It was standard, now it isn't even an option. I hope this helps.
Thanks!

DarkZell

Thanks Jim, I can see how parents could be concerned about that. The first thing I thought of when I saw the back door was that it would give me an additional area to store things and still have easy access to them.

The 29BL will still have more storage then my current 5th wheel. A 22 foot 5th wheel doesn't have many storage compartments :)

TxCowboy

We first introduced the 29BL with a door back there to help store items in the bunk room. The response we received was that parents were concerned about an external door to the room where the children would sleep. Therefor, we chose to remove the door moving forward. It was standard, now it isn't even an option. I hope this helps.
Thanks!
Yet another success story of how Heartland listens to its customer base. Thanks, Heartland! :)