New elkridge owner from Pa

Hi my name is Brian , my wife and I just purchase a new 2011 Elkridge 35 QSQB. This is our 2nd RV and our first new one. We have 2 young kids and the rear bunk house will really come in handy! I have a few questions for all you so I will post them accordingly. Thanks!

Brian

jimtoo

Hi Brian,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I hope you make lots of great memories with your new Elkridge and your family. The Heartland Family is here to help you with any questions you may have.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

truknutt

Committed Member
Welcome to the Forum and to the family of Heartland Owners FROM PA!!!! If you get a chance post some pics of your rig and tell us a little about yourselves.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome Brian, enjoy your Elk Ridge! Feel free to ask lots of questions, post pics and tell us about your adventures.

TT

Thanks for the warm welcome! We are located in SW PA in a little town of Avella. Its about 30 min SW of Pittsburgh. I am a facilities manager for our local school district and my wife is a teacher there. We have 2 kids Blake is 5 and Kailyn is 16 months. here is a pic of our new trailer when I picked it up on Tuesday.
Thanks!

Brian
012-6.jpg

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Nice....like the truck too. We are located in Somerset, Just a little east of ya.

Jamie

dieselsweetheart

What are you doing this w/e??? Come to our PA rally!!! We will have a spot available! We are going to be at Bear Run just 40 mi north of Pgh off 79.... or if you can't bring the Elkridge...just come yourselves!! We'd love to meet you! We have a great group of people all camping together this w/e!! I am the PA chapter leader...pleased ta meet you!