MPG in Southern CA

widowson

Where can I see an actual MPG 181? My wife and I went to a big RV dealer here in southern Ca and they said they no longer carry MPG and they are offering us another brand.... but my wife and I really like the MPG. Please help :)

Thank you in advance.

jimtoo

Hi Widowson,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I would suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030, and ask for the MPG section and they should be able to tell you where you could look at a MPG 181.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Giant RV has 3 Socal stores and I know they carry the Edge. Don't know if they have the MPG.

widowson

Giant RV has 3 Socal stores and I know they carry the Edge. Don't know if they have the MPG.

Thanks... but that's the dealer that told us they dont carry mpg anymore, actually they offered us with a four wheeler which according to them is better, but we prefer mpg because of the pop-out side. RV wholesales in san diego doesnt have the 181 only 182, but we will check anyway.

Many thanks!