Give yourselves a hand!

Peteandsharon

It just occurred to me this morning that I needed to say something about the wonderful forum and community that we have here. As I look at the home page this morning we were sitting at 11,486 members. That's amazing but it's so much more than just size. When I think about the incredible variety of issues, questions, comments and support posted here, it is beyond incredible. It seems that there is almost no topic that hasn't been touched on somewhere in this forum. And the good people that will do almost anything to help another RV'r is astounding. I don't know if there are other comparable owners forums out there but to me this is the greatest. Thanks to all of you!

Pete

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
I second the motion. Not only are the posts helpful, there are a couple of guys on this forum, you know who you are, that have gone out of their way to help me and my hubby in a time of need and chaos. If it wouldn't have been for a phone call, texting pictures, more phone calls, I would have gone crazy worrying about the issue at hand. This forum and all of the members are quite the resource for advice and knowledge for whatever situation arises. We have so many different fields of expertise that it is astounding to me. Kudos to all, and to my special helpers!!!!! I am looking forward to making our first rally sometime in the not too distant future, hoping to meet some of these great people.:rolleyes:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I'll go with the kudos, too. If not for getting into this forum well before taking delivery, I would not have known all the things to look for, or all of the mods, repairs and extra goodies to get for the BH. So all I can say is: "THANKS FOR DEPLETING MY BANK ACCOUNT!" :D

Seriously, this forum is better than any printed generic manual could be.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
This forum has also helped me. The knowledge of others that have made posts have helped me improve my trailer, Truck and knowledge of what to do when having problems.

I also find it interesting on two other levels. If you look at the persons on the forum such as at this time, 49 members and 266 guests. Wow.. that is a lot of persons lurking !!!!

Another is some of the Heartland owners that have gone on and bought an SOB are still posting because of the good members and a well managed forum.

I am an Escapee and I do read the Escapee forum and a few others, however this is the one I always come to first. It is easier to post and read than many of the other forums.

Then we also have our honorary member (Hee Hee) whos has been around and made many posts and started some very busy threads.. Trucks, Trains and Hot Rods..

It is a nice place to converse with friends and to make new friends. I enjoy going to as many rallys as I can to meet these new people like I did in Verona NY. I hope to meet more when we go through Washington, Oregon and Nevada this year if everything works out for us. We are disappoiunted that we could not make Alaska this year. Maybe next year with Gods grace.

BC

scotty

:D Agree. Although I'm much lighter in the wallet because of this site ! LOL. Wet bolts, springs, handy mods etc. Overall, the replies from folks on here have provided a wealth of information and ideas. :confused:Also, we'll never know how many bad situations or accidents have been headed off by someone posting of a problem they had or to be aware of, this info is priceless.

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
I totally agree with all of you. I've been on many other forums, but by far yhis one is the best. There are a lot of knowledgeble people on this forum, someone will offer a suggestion or in some cases hands on help. very glad to be a member, and am totally happy with my bighorn.

You Can put me on the thank you list too. Two years ago, the night before leaving for my winter trip from Ct. to Fl. I saw the post on U bolts. Next morning slid under the rig, yup 16 of the 18 were loose. You guys saved me from a big mess.