Cable, Satellite & Antenna wiring diagram for 2011 3812

TwoGypsies

Hi Folks,

We are the proud owners of VIN 5SFCG4139BE219390. Sorry if it's already posted here, but I've looked around and can't find a diagram to help me decipher what the various connections are. I saw one for a different model, earlier year and it does not show all our connections.

Can you post a diagram or direct me to it please?

Thanks!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Keninator, welcome to the forum.
Look at the top of the page and you will see a button 'Tools'. Click on that.
Then you will see a drop down list. Click on Manuals.
Once there, look for 'Electronics'.
There you will find 'Coax Layouts'
You may find something there that will help.

Peace
Dave

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Rollindowmtheroad, welcome to the forum. Lots of good information here.
I take it that you bought a Wineguard satellite dish for your Dish Network. Is that correct?
If so, could you tell us why it didn't work? What happened?

Peace
Dave

Hi,

I have a diagram but its wrong. I have 4 TV's and the satellite cabling isn't wired nearly like the diagram for satellite. There are to connections on the panel with the left going to the TV in the basement and the right going to the living room TV. According to the diagram the left connector should be the roof satellite prep. But like I said, the diagram does not match reality.

To get around this, I took the cable TV feed cable from the outside connector and detached it from the booster. I then connected a 4-way connector with a wire going to each satellite jack and one to the cable jack. This way I now have satellite in the bedroom along with the living room and basement.

In my case, I didn't worry about connecting the garage but I can do it by using the cable wiring using a splitter in the bedroom versus the booster.

I hope this helps.

Tim

If it's not listed there where else could I find one? I have a 2013 Cyclone 4000 Elite

I have found several things not assembled to spec. I'm not talking about aesthetics but true functionality and assembly issues.

oscar

Sounds like the only way to go is to disconnect everything where you can get to it, and then with a multi meter, preferably with an audio continuity function, and a loooong piece of wire match up all the ends and map it out.....

Have had to do that in residential AC wiring situations.

TwoGypsies

We've been off line for a long time, noticed my old post is still alive. We ultimately discovered several faulty connections and assembly problems. After talking to our Heartland service rep, they came good on paying the bill for the repairs & corrections. We never did find a completely correct diagram. There was a 2008 version that was fairly close. I've forgotten what the discrepancies were.