Trailer Life article on Prowler

handva

Opened up the new trailer life last night to find that the feature was a Dodge Ram pulling a Heartland Prowler. Decent article on both, with a real good price range on the trailer.

Trailer was a Prowler Sport 26P BH.

Thought it was worth mentioning.

scotty

Don't think I've ever seen a "Bad review", but I have seen some that let you read between the lines. I think they do a lot of research prior to developing the atricle and weed out the lesser units to preclude having to embellish or print something less than good.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Not to hyjack the thread, but here's a related funny story:

While we were staying in Durango this past December, we saw a couple of men staying in the campground at the same time. They had a dog with them. They had a cute little orange Lance trailer, but it sure didn't look big enough for the three of them. They were towing it with a smaller pickup. We were there a week, and had over 15" of snow, and even temps below zero... This trailer did not seem to be a good choice for the weather. The trailer would come and go periodically. It didn't appear that they were really even staying in it. One evening, they appeared to be taking photos of it. Overall it was strange, but not "call-the-cops" strange.

Two months later, low and behold, there is a review of the cute orange Lance and Nissan pickup in Trailer Life! They documented their travels, and mentioned the very same RV park we were in. They even mentioned the dog, which they had rescued a few days before. The coming and going must have been test driving and trying to get the best photo-ops with the snow and mountains. I don't think they would have stayed in the trailer much since it wasn't "theirs", anyway.