Dometic 310 toliet screw covers.

ChopperBill

Dont know why I just notice that the plastic covers that go over the toilet seat screws are missing on ours. Never had them. Looked in all the packages and none there. We did get the wrong bag of manuals when we brought the trailer home last year. There only about the size of a quarter and snap in over the screw. Supposed to be Bone in colors. All my searches want $22 plus freight for a couple of sticking plugs. Anyone got any extras or know where I can get a deal on a couple?

bighorn3370

I would call dometic and let them know that you are missing the caps. They may just send them to you. Ernie

ChopperBill

I e-mailed Dometic and this is their reply. Take in consideration that these are only 2 snap on pieces of plastic that cant weight over 2 oz. each and you can buy the complete toilet seat for just over $40. I realize that our unit was about 1 month out of warranty before I figured out they were suppose to be on the toilet after looking at a parts breakdown. The area that they are suppose to cover gets full of dirt and "gunk" and is almost impossible to clean out.

I purchase a new Heartland Bighorn 3610RE serial #219197 that has Dometic 310 toilet. It is missing the plugs that cover the screws that attach the lid to the toilet. The part you list is 385311649 (bone) for a kit of two. I was just going to order some as I am 150 miles from a dealer. Any place I find that sells them wants over $20 and over $10 to ship them! I think that is ridiculous for two plastic plugs! Is there any place that I can find them that is more reasonable?
Thanks,
Bill

Bill

Unfortunately if you wanted to order them directly through us the part is $20.48 plus a flat rate shipping fee of $15 dollars. I would not know the pricing of any of our dealers.

If you are in need of any Dometic refrigerator or air conditioner or A& E awning parts you can call us at 1-800-544-4881 or purchase from any dealer or Camping World location.

If we can be of any future service do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for choosing Dometic product lines.

Customer Support Center
Dometic LLC

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
The experience I had when in need of a bowl seal was very similar. I didn't even mind the price. I was in Goshen at the time, no dealers or accessory store had the correct part. I called Dometic Cust Service. All I wanted to do was pick up the kit at the parts distribution center in GOSHEN!!! Sorry, nope, not gonna happen.

ChopperBill

E-mailed Heartland Customer service just to ask if they had outlet where I could order them that didn't have that ridiculous price tag. Matt Cameron the parts manager said they would send some out after the holiday at NO charge. I really didn't expect them for nothing because I didn't realize they were suppose to be on there until about 13 months after purchase. I could have been any scammer looking for something for nothing. There is NO company that can beat Heartland customer service!!!!