Convoy to Goshen

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Thought I would post a few pics of the convoy to goshen. I think it was 9 rigs in total. PA to Goshen In. It was a cool sight to see!

15oa1kj.jpg

i6ypls.jpg

29q1379.jpg

2m3ok9g.jpg

2us8p39.jpg

dieselsweetheart

Notice the safe distance maintained between each rig? Safety first!!! Since we were the leaders most of the time it was hard to see back unless we were on the cloverleaf...we had walkie talkies so we all kept in touch with each other...warning about slowing traffic, construction, upcoming lane closures, etc... It was a great trip in!! Going home there were 7 of us in the convoy...

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Was it your group or the NY convey upon arriving at Goshen that had the airhorn? Whoever it was, it got everyone's attention blaring as they pulled into the fairgrounds.

dieselsweetheart

That was us...the dieselengineer (and my DH) has the airhorn and we were leading the convoy.... coming in from our PA rally...

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Was it your group or the NY convey upon arriving at Goshen that had the airhorn? Whoever it was, it got everyone's attention blaring as they pulled into the fairgrounds.

That had to be Dieselengineer...he really LOVES that air horn of his...LOL!!

dieselsweetheart

yes he did! One time he blew it at some Amish folks as we were passing them in Lancaster. I thought the ladies were going to fall over! Then they waved!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We had a great time at the rally, meeting all the new friends. Sorry we weren't able to make it into the convoy.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Great pics Jamie! Did you get any on the way back with your new camper? I have the one we took of you pulling out the gate. Sure did look nice and congratulations!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Only a few pics of the new rig.

One at the dealer
255ql4y.jpg

One with the old
2exrqmc.jpg

And one with the family
za7fk.jpg

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Love it Jamie! The old and new is a great shot! Madison looks really excited too as you all were I'm sure!

jpdoggett

Great photos and thanks for sharing them with the rest of us, looks like a good time and that is they way to travel

Joy & Jeff

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
It was great meeting you guys. Hope you love your new rig.

We are waiting patiently to be able to pick our new one up in August.

Hope we get to see you all again in 2013 in Goshen.