EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MS, New Site - 10/6/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
See Post #1 for Info - click on pic

There going to be a "Whole lot a Shakin" and a Hunka Hunka lot of fun coming up soon............
TAM.jpg

Last edited:

hogan

Bobby and Peggy Sheedy added to the Attendee list for October 6-9 Ms/Al Chapter Rally at Piney Grove campground located in the suburbs of New Site, Ms.

Last edited:

hogan

Just over three weeks to Rally Time at Piney Grove campground at New Site. Have just added Bob and Barbara Mansolino from Huntsville, Al to the Attendees list. We have been at the campground for the past week and everything looking good. The Memphis based Airstream Owners had about 10 rigs in the area where we will be located and the area seems absolutely ideal.

GETnBYE

It's a good thing the rally is not the weekend of the Alabama /Ole Miss Game, the potluck might have turned into a food fight, LOL.
Glad to see the list getting longer, we are excited.
Hogan, We appreciate all your work on checking everything out for us. Let us know what we can bring to help out.
Can you check on the fire ring and firewood rules about out of state wood? Some states don't let you bring out of state wood and I love a big ole bon fire.

Nita

hogan

Fire rings at each campsite. No burn ban. bring your wood. Do you have a basketball and or volleyball? Playpad right next to our camping circle. If I think of anything else I will let you know. Do you know yet what day you will be arriving? Donna and I plan to go up on Sunday, Oct. 2nd for the week. Hogan

hogan

Here is our Tee Shirt. Click on the Tee Shirt to enlarge the image.

rallytshirt.jpg

Last edited:

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
I can hardly wait to meet some more Heartland owners! Getting really excited! Let us know if you need any help, Hogan!

GETnBYE

Fire rings at each campsite. No burn ban. bring your wood. Do you have a basketball and or volleyball? Playpad right next to our camping circle. If I think of anything else I will let you know. Do you know yet what day you will be arriving? Donna and I plan to go up on Sunday, Oct. 2nd for the week. Hogan

Sorry, don't have a basketball or volleyball either one.
Not sure what day we will be there, Wayne is not sure yet. I will let you know, we will be there early, just not sure how early.
T-shirts look great!!

hogan

Reminder: Get you Tee Shirt orders in to me by next Monday, 9/19, so I can get the order turned in. Specify S, M, L, XL @ $5 or $6.50 for XXL. You can pay at Rally.

hogan

Reminder
Reminder: Get you Tee Shirt orders in to me by next Tuesday, 9/20, so I can get the order turned in. Specify S, M, L, XL @ $5 or $6.50 for XXL. You can pay at Rally.
Email today or post to this thread.

rallytshirt.jpg

Last edited:

hogan

Need some information for Rally Activities.

Does anyone have a washer game or bean bag game that they carry in their rig?
Does anyone have a Bocce Ball set?
Who will be bringing bikes?
Who will be bringing a kayak or canoe?
Any motorcycle riders?
Fishermen?

Please share any other thoughts and suggestions with me and others.

Rally countdown has begun.

hogan

15 days to Rally Time at Piney Grove campground.

Most of you will be traveling at least some part of the Natchez Trace Parkway on your trip to the Rally. The Trace is a national park in the form of a beautiful highway through the natural countryside of Mississippi and Tennessee. Click on the link below to explore the possibilities.

http://www.scenictrace.com/

Lou_and_Bette

Hogan, we have a Harley but I was leaning towards not bring it since this is our "1st rodeo" in the RV world and didn't know what sort of group activities were planned or if any one else would have their ride there. I will check up in the attic tonight when I get home and see if I still have an old volleyball and net we used to have but have moved multiple times since I last saw it.

hogan

Lou, bring the Volleyball if you find it; no need for the net as there is a net there. I don't know of other's bringing motors. Hogan

hogan

This just in--------The Memphis Flea Market will be in Tupelo at the Tupelo Furniture Market on the Saturday, 10/8 of the Oct. 6-9th Rally. One of the largest travelling Flea Markets around.
14 Days to Go

Status
Not open for further replies.