Plumbing Schematic

nhunter

I was wondering if the factory had a schematic of the tanks/ drain plumbing for an 06 3600RL. I am looking at adding electric tank pads/ drain heating and am trying to figure out a cost without ripping apart my underbelly. Thanks in advance for what ever you can provide.

HappyKayakers

Figure 6-8" between tanks. Gray 1 is closest to the front, front edge of it about the middle of the basement. Next is the black tank, then freshwater, then gray 2. All drain pipes that I could see were on the street side. That's also the toughest side to drop the underbelly because of those pipes and the LP pipe.

nhunter

HappyKayakers- I guess that means you had your underbelly apart. Are the gate valves attached right to tanks or is there piping between them and the tanks. Tanks alot:D

HappyKayakers

Looks like a short pipe from the tank before the drain valve. Also, I stand corrected on distance between tanks. Just measured between Gray 1 and black - 12 inches. Couldn't reach the FW tank but including another pic which shows all 3. FW is just barely visible towards the rear. It's the door side of the underbelly. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• BlackTankDrainValve.jpg
    BlackTankDrainValve.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 95
  • ExposedTanks.jpg
    ExposedTanks.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 88

nhunter

Thanks. Ultraheat says that their pads will cut out @ 18deg C (about 65 deg F). I think that little gap would keep warm.

Scott

You can get with our Customer Service Dept. at 574.262.8030 and they should be able to get you any other information that you are looking for. Thanks for the help HapyKayakers

ST