Happy New Razor Owners - Question about Bunk

We are very happy and excited with our 2008 Razor. We had trouble getting the clips in the upper electric bunk. Once we did, we put down the lower bunk, and now we cannot get the bunk to do anything. Checked electric and fuses, any suggestions?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Re: Happy New Owners

lisaandbill, I'm sorry, but I don't have a Toy Hauler so I can't help you. I do want to welcome you to the Heartland Forum though. Hopefully you'll get some response soon.

jbeletti

Re: Happy New Owners

Lisa and Bill,

Please call your dealer today. They should be able to walk you through the process. Otherwise, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032. You will need your VIN when calling.

Welcome to the Heartland family.

I'll move this post into the Razor area in hopes that another Razor owner will have some advice for you on this issue.

Jim

porthole

Retired
DO the lights dim when you press the switch? If they do that would indicate some power going to the bunks.
If not, maybe pull the switch and make sure the wires are tight on the terminals.

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger
Here is a link to the Happijac manual and troubleshooting guide. http://www.happijac.com/pdfs/Bed-Lift User Manual2.pdf

There are both up and down limit switches and one of them could be faulty or in another forum it was suggested that there were "locking pins" for holding the beds securely in position while traveling. I recall my dealer mentioning the pins during our PDI but I have never used them nor do I know where they are.

I want to thank everyone for their suggestions and welcomes. There was a real easy fix, bill tapped the gear box with a wrench and it started to work!! So hope that will help somebody, before going to a dealer...Have a great night!