Bugs, or no bugs, a product endorsement.

trvlrerik

I was doing my "housekeeping" by vaccuming and cleaning out the basement and storage areas on my Cyclone. I noticed that for the first year ever, I have not had any spiderwebs or dead bugs behind the basement walls (plumbing electrical chases) or in any restricted areas like under couches or beds.

We have been in some pretty "buggy" areas so far this year and have not had any pests to speak of other than flying insects we get from the constant door slamming from the kids in and out.

At the beginning of the season I sprayed "Ortho Home Defense" in the spaces behind the basement walls and on top of the plastic sheeting under the trailer. This involved unfastening covers and spraying areas that water cannot get to under the camper but not in the living quarters at all. We have pets that we did not want exposed to the pesticide. This stuff is advertised as creating a barricade for crawling bugs, and it works in my opinion.

We by no means keep a spotless trailer and this stuff has kept us relatively bug free since the application in March.

bill40

We have used that product to spay around the landing feet and tires. It seems to do a good job keeping the ants at bay. We found Comet also works for keeping ants away.