Info from Prowler owners

tmcran

Have not seen many comments on the Prowler. Have buddy that loved his 98 Prowler. Wanted info on new Prowler. Told him I would see if I could get some feed back.

jbeletti

TC,

For your buddy with a '98 Prowler, this site may be of "some" but perhaps not a huge amount of interest. None-the-less, he is welcome here :)

As more Heartland produced Prowlers get out there, I'd expect the conversation level on the forum from them to pick up.

Jim

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
tmcram - I think maybe the reason you didn't get any response was because Heartland just recently bought the Prowler line from Fleetwood so there may not be too many Prowler owners that know about the Heartland forum. Correct me if I'm wrong, Jim.

kimming07

We have taken one weekend vacation and everything worked great.

The real test will be a tour of Colorado, Utah and Arizona over a period of two weeks starting late September.

jimtoo

Hi kimming 07,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share if needed.

It's great that you had a good weekend vacation with your new Prowler. We hope you make lots of great memories with your unit.

Enjoy the forum and stay in touch on the forum.

Jim M

tmcran

Thanks for replies. Kimmings hope you enjoy your Prowler. We had a Northwest edition Fleetwood Prowler. It was bullet proof. Hope HL Prowler will carry on the tradition. Would hope you will follow up on you trip. Buddy is really interested in getting another Prowler.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We don't have a Heartland Prowler but were really impressed with the Prowler 29RKS we saw at an RV show last year!

lorax

We have just purchased a new Prowler. The unit looks great. We'll test it on Veteran's Day weekend then store it until January when it will travel to Tucson for the winter. I'm looking forward to any info I can gleen from this forum.

For the trees and cacti
Ted

jimtoo

We have just purchased a new Prowler. The unit looks great. We'll test it on Veteran's Day weekend then store it until January when it will travel to Tucson for the winter. I'm looking forward to any info I can gleen from this forum.

For the trees and cacti
Ted

Hi Ted,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share if needed.

I'm sure you can get the information you need here, just ask or do a search.

Enjoy the forum and your new Prowler.

Jim M

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I found that we may not have the same unit as everyone else but a lot of the ideas and mods can be used or adjusted to fit the model we do have. You can definately get a lot of info. on this forum. Just read everything.