Cyclone 3712??

frumbawa

We've had our eye on a Cyclone 3612 for a number of months unfortunately we've had to wait for finances to fall into place before we could actually buy. Now that we are ready to to take the plunge, it looks like the inventory here in Southern California has pretty much dried up. My local dealer tells me it is becuase of the transition from 2011 to 2012. OK, I can buy that. Anyway, while talking with the dealer about what's in their pipeline, he mentioned they have 3712s on order from the factory. He never heard of a 3712 and neither have I. Nothing on the Heartland website or any place else.

Anyone here on the forum (factory reps?) have any inside information they might be willing to share?

Much appreciated.

Frank

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Yes that is a new floor plan we are releasing, I can not go into to much detail about the unit, but it will be released at the Hershey, PA and Dallas, TX shows in September, we will also have it on display in Pomona, CA in October. Wish i could give you more info but unforchunetly your going to have to wait a little while for that unit.

frumbawa

Oh man, you're killing me with suspense. Oh well. I've waited up to this point, I suppose another month or so can't hurt. Thanks for response.

Frank

frumbawa

Congrats on your 3712 and welcome to the forum BIGRIGFORUS. We ended up going with the 3612 and are happy with our choice. It's been a year since I first posted this but what we were hoping for at the time was that the 3712 would have the extra half bath like some of the bigger Cyclones. When we heard it did not, our choice was made.

I see you're in California, maybe we'll cross paths one day.

Frank