2012 Cyclone 3010HD Mods - wishes and dones...

u243412

Look on Ebay - do a search for this...

[h=1]10x BA15S 1141 1156 SMD bulb Interior light 24-5050 SMD LED, Warm White,#24ZWW[/h]Cost is now $54 for 10 bulbs.
I went with Warm White as opposed to the daylight white. Very close to stock bulbs for color.

u243412

Etrack - 2 foot section is $10CDN. It's cheaper if you buy longer pieces and cut it yourself.
The ring latch is $5CDN. There is different adapters for the E-track.

Porkchop

Thanks. I think this will help us load more things in the garage.

My husband was probably teasing me, asking why we got the "little" Cyclone and not the "King" because he wanted more space in the garage!

Irene

u243412

I added some carpet into the garage area. 8x12 piece at Home Depot - $54CDN.
I cut out the 2 holes for the table. I'm going to use the garage as the dinner table and keep the kitchen table area open - it's a hassle weasling in and out of that couch.

I used the left over carpet for step covers. Right now I just taped them on for the pictures, but tomorrow I plan to go get some grommets so I can bungee the undersides for a tight fit.

51.jpg

70.jpg

Vtxkid

I added some carpet into the garage area. 8x12 piece at Home Depot - $54CDN.
I cut out the 2 holes for the table. I'm going to use the garage as the dinner table and keep the kitchen table area open - it's a hassle weasling in and out of that couch.

I used the left over carpet for step covers. Right now I just taped them on for the pictures, but tomorrow I plan to go get some grommets so I can bungee the undersides for a tight fit.

View attachment 20439

View attachment 20440

On our 3010, we found that if we don't even use the kidney table in the main living room and setup the garage as a 6 person dining area with the opposed bench seats, the RV is a lot more comfortable all around!

porthole

Retired
If we had the opposed bench I would do the same. Jerry, can lyou lock one bench up? Especially the door side? That would seem ideal if you only need space for two. With our bench we never use it because it restricts so much access to the garage.

Vtxkid

If we had the opposed bench I would do the same. Jerry, can lyou lock one bench up? Especially the door side? That would seem ideal if you only need space for two. With our bench we never use it because it restricts so much access to the garage.

No Duane, That would be nice at times but the bench seats are not independent from each other.

TwoGypsies

I wonder if the 'sideways back to back' couches can be replaced or converted to the 'longways' couches somehow. When we were shopping we saw models with both arrangements. We got the 'longways' couches which we really like. Besides setting up a dinner or games table, we often keep one side as a bed with the other side as a couch. With the right pillows the bed side is a great tv watching spot and it's easy to get at the bins of snacks, shoes, towels, & grandkids clothes we keep below. If you could raise one couch up while keeping the other down it would be fantastic, but I can't see how that could be done. I'm sure nothing is impossible.

Bksvo

I think next season I will remove one of the benches in back so I can have half the garage for bikes and the other half for a bench or bed. We found this season the bikes spent a lot of time in the garage as we were moving about, precluding us from using the lower bunk unless we took the time to take out the bikes. I also discovered my kids don't like sharing beds anymore:rolleyes: