New member / owner

zeus7625

My first post as a Heartland Forum member. I am a member of several other forums for my other vehicles and I know how valuable these forums can be. I look forward to learning and sharing with the rest of the community.

I just traded my 18' TT for a 21FBS North Trail. The 18' was a basic, starter, trailer that I purchased to introduce us to the life.
The 21FBS allows me to keep the same truck but upgrade the camping experience.

Purchased last week, we have scheduled a "shakedown" cruise for next week at a campground close to home. We are looking forward to it.

jbeletti

Welcome zeus!

Not sure how far Philadelphia, MS is from you there in AL, but our MS chapter is having their first rally the weekend of October 6th and they'd love to have you guys join them. More info here.

Jim

Marge

All who wander are not lost.
Welcome to the forum. This is a really good place to get advice. Enjoy your new trailer!

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Zeus
Welcome to the Heartland Family. I am sure you will make many new friends.
Regards
Wayne

Manzan

Zeus, we took delivery of our NT 21 FBS March 1 and love it. Much better than our old trailer which was only 7" shorter. The NT is better made, tows better and get better mileage. Glad you have found the Forum. Going to our first rally in Anacortes, WA in two weeks.