Feedback requested on new Landmark full body paint scheme

Cyberdave

We picked up a chocolate full body paint unit on the 26th. Brought it here to Livingston (Escapees Rainbow's end) and it is the best looking unit here. We know many people here as it is our home park and they all love the paint scheme. Busy? Yes. Wow effect? Yep. Quality paint? We've found no over spray or gaps yet.
WE love the paint scheme, the dark cherry interior and dark leather furniture.

The one color scheme we did not like was the cream..

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
We're going to have one built and getting the full chocolate body paint as well. Looks very classy.

Same here. Just ordered our Key Largo last Monday with chocolate paint. We loved the looks of it with the cherry interior and the French Roast brown furniture.

wolfrat1

I love the color. Buying a Sequoia off the lot in cream though (it was a good price). When I saw the price of the paint job, I thought I could buy a lot of unnecessary options for mine. Still, the paint scheme is very very nice.

Theresau

I think it's gorgeous! We saw it first hand at the rally in FL - Jim B.'s.

I think the swirls give it a great deal of class...........

Now I'd like to give input regarding the partial paint on the BH's - I Have to be honest I really don't like it. One of the reasons I passed by some units in lots (Lazydays in FL) that had it when we were deciding on our new RV - we started with a BH in mind.... I don't like either color or design. The brown is almost black and the graphite is a blue gray...

I hope I don't insult anyone but I couldn't even look at it very long. The standard 2013 BH looks nice.