New wet bolts

Started to replace the suspension bolts and bushings today with the wet bolt kit I got from Lippert when we were at the rally in Goshen. To my surprise, the bushings I am replacing were not the nylon bushings that many people had talked about. It just had the standard bolt but it did have the brass bushings. They were pretty dry but for around 14,000 miles, they were in extremely good condition. If I wasn't changing over to the wet bolt system, they would have lasted several thousand miles more. Since it is all torn apart, am going ahead with the new bushings and wet bolts. I do have two question, though. On the equa flex, there is a arm that takes an upper and lower bushing, one on each side of the suspension. The bushing for the upper one is the exact length for the hole it goes in. The bottom one extends through the arm about 1/8 inch on both sides. All the bushings I got from Lippert are the same length. Should I leave the bushing extended out the hole or should I try to grind it down even because the upper shackle will be flush and the lower end of it will be extended out about 1/8 inch on both sides, or does that extention make any difference. Right now the whole equa flex suspension is hanging as it should be but I can't get the back shackle to go on the wet bolts. The top and bottom hole aliegnment on both shackles is just off by a fraction of going on the bolts. How can you move the equa flex in order to square the system up so the shackle will slip completely on both bolts. I would appreciate any help because I have about one side done. For people that have asked me on my previous posts about installation, it is not a bad job the first time but you do need two people. Would appreciate anyone's input on these two questions.