Hi

Linda and I are new members. We both retired and now own a Heartland Bighorn 3585rl. This is a lot different from the pop up camper we had 20 years ago. We have sold or gave away all of our belongings and now are full timers. We hope to be in Branson Mi. for the rally in Sept. May God bless Jim and Linda

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on both your new BigHorn and retirement. We are still in the workforce thanks to our economy but hopefully can rethink of retiring soon. If you travel thru east Tennessee, give us a holler and we'll try to come meet ya. Enjoy and travel safely.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. It is a great place to interact with others who love camping as much as you. If you would like to interact with fellow Heartland Owners up close and personal attending a rally is a great place to do it. Just click on events at the top of this page and you will get a list of upcoming rallies and locations. If that sounds good to you consider becoming a Heartland Owners Club member. Information on fees and benefits can be found by clicking on Owners Club at the top of this page.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome from Oregon and ditto to what Julie said. Enjoy your rig and your retirement.

Kristy

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Jim and Linda,
Congratulations on your new lifestyle.Enjoy and stay safe.We are also still in the workforce so we are still weekend and sometimes week day campers.We live in western North Carolina,near the intersection of I-40 and I-77. If you are in the area please give us a call.We will try our best to meet up with you for a cup of coffee.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Welcome to Heartland AND the fulltimer's club!! We've been fulltime for almost six years now, four of those in our Bighorn...absolutely love our rig and this lifestyle. Hope to meet you at a rally sometime in the near future...:)

jpdoggett

Jim & Linda~ Congratulations on your retirement and new RV, have beed retired 1 1/2 years a I love it. but we are 1/2 time fulltimers we still have our house in Kansas and spend the rest of the time in Texas. Enjoy life

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We met you yesterday afternoon at the RV show in Elkhart. Congrats on the new coach and we'll see you around the campground.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome! We are in Montgomery, AL...if you're ever in the area...HOLLER! We'd be glad to meet you. Enjoy!

funntheson

Congratulations, and welcome to the amazing group of Heartland owners on this board. Oh, and nice choice of rigs! I guess our 2011 1/2 isn't new anymore.