EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/26/2012 to 4/29/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
The wait to see who #20 rig would be did not last long. HJ and Marybeth Rivers of Ocala, Florida, friends of Bobby and Peggy Sheedy have signed on to the Rally Attendees list. They are currently not Heartland Owners, but we welcome them anyway and feel free to tell them the many advantages of being a HOC member.
Hogan

hogan

Our newest ALAMISSIBAMASIPPI members, John and Janey Oren have signed up for the Gulf State Park Rally April 26th-29th bringing the current Rig count to 22. John and Janey have a new Landmark Mesa and are anxious to show it off to us. Send them a welcome to our Chapter and the Rally. Username is JJOren or you can just post it here.

GETnBYE

we are a "fur sure" now~ Vacation is posted. Can't wait!! Hogan..........book some restaurants.......I'm not cooking the whole time, LOL

Count us in...(for now)....but we will be tentative until the first of the year when Wayne gets to pick for vacations.

Nita

hogan

Glad to see that Wayne and Nita are "Fur Sures" now and tonight I added Kim and Dot Miranda from Merritt Island, Florida to the attendees list. We met them last August at the Florida Chapter campout at Topsail Hill State Park; a great couple that I feel sure you will enjoy camping and Rallying with. Welcome Kim and Dot.

Re: EVENT: Mississippi/Alabama Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/26/2012 to 4/29/2012

Hello,
My wife and I live in Mobile and we just purchased an MPG 181 this week. We would like to try to make it to this event to meet some of the other Heartland owners in the area. We plan on joining the Owners Club soon.

hogan

Re: EVENT: Mississippi/Alabama Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/26/2012 to 4/29/2012

Hello happykampers, We would surely enjoy having you join us for the April Rally in Gulf Shores. Just give me the word and I will post you to our list of Attendees. I would encourage you to go ahead and join the Owners Club. You will enjoy the many benefits of HOC membership; not the least of which would be no fees for this Chapter Rally. If I can be of any assistance in any way, let me know. email me at ahcooperii@gmail.com or by way of this thread. There is no need to make a reservation at Gulf Shores at this time. I will notify everyone via email and by way of this thread around the end of February with instructions on making reservations. Look forward to hearing back from you. Hogan Cooper

osims

bsims

If there is still a space left we would love to attend the rally
Bill and Ornell

hogan

Bill and Ornell, we do not have a limit on attendees for the Gulf Shore Rally. More the merrier. I will list you on the Rally string; there is no need to do a reservation until late February; I will notify you when time is right. What is your hometown? Username on forum and member number?
We are so happy you will join us.
Hogan Cooper

jbeletti

Hogan,

The Belettis are coming! We arrive 25-Apr for 5 nights.

Jim

hogan

Nancy, Ruby, Emme, and Jim; we are excited to have you coming to the fun filled south for our Spring Rally. You are going to love LA. Looking forward to seeing your new Landmark; tours anticipated. And you are rig # 25.

davebennington

Hogan,

Do you have an idea as to when we can register for the rally?

dave

hogan

Hogan,

Do you have an idea as to when we can register for the rally?

Dave, I have you listed as Attendee for the Rally; I have been advising everyone to wait until at least end of February to register with campground. I will advise via post to this thread and also individual emails to all attendees when the time is right. Look forward to seeing you there. Hogan

jbeletti

Hogan,

Sorry - I did not read/follow the directions. I registered with the CG and paid a $33 deposit. Hope that doesn't mess anything up for you.

Jim

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Hogan,

Sorry - I did not read/follow the directions. I registered with the CG and paid a $33 deposit. Hope that doesn't mess anything up for you.

Jim

I'll bet you were the kid that took cuts in the lunch line at school so he could grab the biggest piece of pie.:D If you get there first, you've gotta have the beer cold when the rest of us arrive.

jbeletti

I'll bet you were the kid that took cuts in the lunch line at school so he could grab the biggest piece of pie.:D If you get there first, you've gotta have the beer cold when the rest of us arrive.

No cuts in the lunch line John, but I learned later on in life how to be first to the potluck line - ask anyone :)

Okay - cold beer then. Now, which rally is this? :) So many...

hogan

Jim, no problem with your early registration. What is your promise date for the new KL?

jbeletti

Jim, no problem with your early registration. What is your promise date for the new KL?

I promise to have it at your rally!

Actually, it goes online next week or the week after. We pick it up at the end of February. I may even be pulling it into your rally with a new truck :) Still working on that deal.

hogan

To all those on the attendee list for the Alamissibamasippi Spring Rally in Gulf Shores, Alabama; we will have a meet and greet party on the first night of the Rally, April 26th. The theme will be "Ring the Bell" and our refreshments will be Blue Bell Ice Cream in assorted flavors. If anyone has a special request; beyond Ho Made Vaniller, Dutch Chocolate, and Tin Roof Sundae, post your desires; we'll see what we can do.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader

Hogan and Donna;

Bonnie and I would love to come to your event. Keep us posted as to when to drop the dime to the CG. Looks like a big weekend planned. If you need anything let me know. And Nita...I have a cd for you, if you'll still talk to me since I'm so late getting back to you.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired

Mickey! So happy to see that you and Bonnie will be able to make it! I am SO looking forward to this rally!

Status
Not open for further replies.