Finished

Westwind

Well now the inside is ready, all items from the old trailer are in it. The interior COF (Chief Operating Officer) has everything put away and set up. I finally have everything in the storage compartment except for my tools and the bikes, but both need more work. The front compartment is being set up for the bikes, need tools.
I really need to start pushing for a 2-3 day trip to the nearby state park, I want to get a feel for what the trailer and truck feel like on the road now that all the stuff is in it. Fortunately we eliminated alot of things we don't use and I have all the awning gear, lights, tie downs, straps etc.
that we won't use with the new electric awning. Thats going to take some getting use too. Hope we didn't add alot of weight to the trailer.
I'll have to look up my weight chart from the first trailer, I weighed everything prior to putting it in the first trailer.:rolleyes:

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Congrats on the new rig. Since your post was 4 weeks ago you have probably already made your first trip - I hope all went well. I would suggest you confirm your weights with a quick trip across some CAT scales. Enjoy ! !

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ha! You just think you're finished. The fun is just beginning. I find stuff to tinker with and come up with ideas quite often. Trust me, you'll find out. It's a fun journey though. Enjoy!